BellaOnline
Posted By: BB -Body Care Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 11/25/16 12:29 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way.

Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 11/30/16 01:16 AM
Dear BB,

Thank you great article!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Thank you for the great tips.
The tips are great for summer skin too.
Posted By: jodirose Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 09/08/17 12:17 PM
Great tips! Thank you!
Hi BB! Thanks for your tips for winterizing skin. I'll try to remember to apply a layer after bathing - for me, especially my feet. smile
Yes, Moisturiser keeps our skin fair and glow in the winter season.
Posted By: Krztypie Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 09/24/20 10:00 AM
Moisturizing is the key to looking young.
Posted By: Krztypie Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 10/14/20 12:38 PM
Hi there! Thought I'd drop by this post as I found a new moisturizer that I think is good. The Frankincense oil. Have tried it for a couple of days and it's really good on the skin.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 12/15/20 08:22 PM
Dear BB Body Care,
I am in love with Bum Bum Cream! it is from Sol de Janeiro and it not only moisturizes it is firming and smells heavenly! It is a standard in Brazil, it is made now here in California. We started using this about two summers ago for after-sun care, and believe it or not my teenage son used it every day and finished it! We love it here at our house, and it does remind us of summer now.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Krztypie Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 12/17/20 06:04 AM
Can this be purchased online?
Posted By: Angie Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 11/24/23 11:00 PM
I still use Avon. I like the Anew Moisturizer.
Posted By: Angie Re: Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way - 11/27/23 02:20 PM
anyone use a ricewater cleanser and base? what do you think?
© BellaOnline Forums