BellaOnline
Posted By: Health Healthy Food Planning - 01/29/13 08:38 AM
People who are trying to decrease their weight are cutting down their consumption of calories. In this case, any food that comes into the body becomes its enemy and not to help the body sustain good health. When hunger strikes, a person is happy for their success instead of feeding the body when it needs nourishment. This also tackles down the fact that as we claim to have healthy weight, Diet Foods we are leading ourselves to get ailments.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Healthy Food Planning - 01/30/13 11:35 AM
Thanks for your post about healthy food planning. I like your idea about many dieters erroneously treating food like the enemy instead of seeing it as sustenance to maintain good health.
Posted By: loongdragon Re: Healthy Food Planning - 01/30/13 03:01 PM
To BB Lee,

Hi,
Like a lot of people ,I too am trying to loose the extra 15 pounds I carry around.

I am now 66 years young,yes you read right. :-) ,Was a tennis teacher ,played semi.pro hockey.Had a great body ,but the past being just illusions now.

Restarted doing training ,very light ,8 tares in the knees 5 heart operations.these details I am giving you is to situate you,healthwise I stand.

Now,please what do you recommend my dear BB.Lee for someone Iike

me.I BARELY EAT MEAT.

Respectfully
Loong
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Re: Healthy Food Planning - 01/30/13 03:58 PM
I adopted an entirely plant based non processed diet in June, and have lost 46 lbs,(and still losing) husband lost 25 lbs. We're never hungry either.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Healthy Food Planning - 01/31/13 12:51 PM
Greetings All!
Keep up the good work to loongdragon. Cutting out fatty meat products is an excellent start! I would add more fruits and veggies to my diet. And drink lots of water.
Posted By: A Barraclough Re: Healthy Food Planning - 02/08/13 12:29 AM
I am so weak and want to some weighty body then what will be do for getting sling body. please share our experince
Posted By: sean watson Re: Healthy Food Planning - 02/13/13 03:26 AM
Food is always our problem specially when we are gaining weight i am glad that you share some thoughts about food planning and you are right about it.
Posted By: vijaykumar Re: Healthy Food Planning - 02/26/13 06:00 AM
Eat healthy foods and vegetables. Do exercise regularly to make your body fit.
Posted By: doakori Re: Healthy Food Planning - 03/02/13 03:36 AM
To keep body fit, we know that healthy food, vegetables and exercise are not only elements but also proper rest, drinking sufficient water are needed too.
Posted By: tavo222 Re: Healthy Food Planning - 03/09/13 08:44 AM
Hello..I like you ideas about the weight i think if you eat the calories in less amount and do exercise with using the calories no problem is occurred.Body shape is maintain such as good looking personality.
Posted By: tavo222 Re: Healthy Food Planning - 03/12/13 01:09 PM
[quote=tavo222]Hello..I like you ideas about the weight i think if you eat the calories in less amount and do exercise with using the calories no problem is occurred.Body shape is maintain such as good looking personality. [/quote]
Posted By: Siomon Witt Re: Healthy Food Planning - 03/15/13 07:07 AM
I've been trying to gain weight over the Summer. I'm about 105 pounds and I wanted to gain 21 or 30 pounds. I'm also 5'8 and 17 years old. I've been eating lots of peanut-butter, whole grain, fattening milk, protein, veggies, fattening milkshakes, protein milkshakes, and more. I do have a high metabolism, so that's one of my problems and I am naturally skinny; which makes me not able to gain weight at all. I don't like to be skinny. I don't feel beautiful at all. I want to gain weight so bad, but nothing is helping. People's been telling me that I am beautiful, but how? Whenever I look in the mirror I feel so insecure and ugly. Sometimes, I do feel pretty, but not a lot of times. What's wrong with me? Why can't I gain weight no matter what I do? Share your experience .
Posted By: bizsuper Re: Healthy Food Planning - 04/09/13 04:28 AM
don't eat the food that too oil is the best way to loss weight. and eat some vegetable
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: Healthy Food Planning - 04/11/13 02:17 AM
Some people want to loss weight,but some try to gain wait.My little sister is the later,she eats much everyday,but still very thin,don't know why……
Posted By: radiologist Re: Healthy Food Planning - 05/16/13 07:18 AM
Hello, Thanks for sharing post about healthy food planning. I like your idea about many dieters erroneously treating food like the enemy instead of seeing it as sustenance to maintain good health.
© BellaOnline Forums