BellaOnline
Posted By: BB -Body Care Suffering With Discolored Underarms? - 10/05/12 03:56 PM
New Body Care Article - Discolored Underarm Facts

According to dermatologists, many people suffer with discolored underarms or dark armpits. In this article we look at dark armpit causes and treatments.

Discolored Underarm Facts
Thanks for the great information! My mother always had dark armpits so I thought this was a genetic thing but my sisters don't have them--only me! After reading your list, I see that one reason could be that while growing up, I sweat more than they did.

Do you know of any commercial products to lighten the skin?

Also, I have waxed in the past but stopped because I noticed I was getting "chicken skin" where the hair follicles popped out.

I still do have chicken skin. Do you know if there is anything I can do about this?
Greetings!
There are a number of products on the market that are for lightening the underarm skin area. I can't recommend any of them because I am not familiar with them personally. I prefer the more natural way which involves applying fresh lemon juice to cleansed armpit area. It takes time to see results, but they are really impressive. Sounds like your skin is too sensitive for waxing. I would suggest that you try alternative natural method like sugaring.
Posted By: trxsale Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? - 11/20/12 01:49 AM
This is great site and I am happy to have found it.
Thanks! For me, I can say that there are a number of products on the market that are for lightening the underarm skin area.
© BellaOnline Forums