BellaOnline
Posted By: BB -Body Care Dry Skin Treatments - 09/18/12 04:09 PM
Protect dry sensitive skin by understanding the causes and applying the natural skin treatments provided in this article.

Dry Skin Treatments
Posted By: Varun Gautam Re: Dry Skin Treatments - 09/21/12 09:34 AM
Even Consuming too much caffeine can lead to dry skin and ndulging in super hot water baths might cause your skin becoming scaly and dry. By the way thanks for sharing such nice skin care tips.
Posted By: Christin - Tarot Re: Dry Skin Treatments - 09/21/12 12:27 PM
Winter months here when the air dries out are super hard on the skin so I drink more water and supplement with omega 3's in my diet to help. I will definitely try the mask you shared as that is a new recipe I hadn't heard. I also love doing sugar scrubs to get rid of old, dead skin by just mixing raw sugar into a paste with a bit of olive oil. smile
Posted By: Daisy Grace Re: Dry Skin Treatments - 10/30/12 05:16 AM
These are some dry skin care tips hope this will help you. 1: Dab on olive oil. 2: Try natural exfoliants. 3: Make a homemade skin scrub. 4: Harvest the healing power of honey.
Posted By: trxsale Re: Dry Skin Treatments - 11/20/12 01:43 AM
This is great site and I am happy to have found it.
Posted By: joshualamberg543 Re: Dry Skin Treatments - 11/23/12 03:18 AM
Actually, there are lots of tips that you can use if you want not to have a dry skin. Just make sure that you know your skin type, so you will not feel any discomfort when applying any to your skin..
© BellaOnline Forums