BellaOnline
Posted By: ArcadiaM Environmental Topics? - 08/20/07 08:47 PM
What are some environmental topics you would be interested in reading about? Thanks for your feedback.
Posted By: BoomerGal Re: Environmental Topics? - 08/21/07 02:31 PM
I just read some of your articles which are full of great info. My husband wants to semi-retire soon and we'd like to start an eco-friendly business of some sort.

I would love to see book reviews or sustainable living. We also plan to make our retirement home eco-friendly, using green building products and being self-sufficient with energy also.

I guess I'm more interested in solutions and hearing about environmental problems. Like what can I do personally to help the environment?
Posted By: ArcadiaM Re: Environmental Topics? - 08/22/07 12:20 AM
Great suggestions, Thanks!
Posted By: greener than green Re: Environmental Topics? - 09/07/07 07:19 AM
Originally Posted By: ArcadiaM
What are some environmental topics you would be interested in reading about? Thanks for your feedback.

hi! i'm very munch interested in getting greener than just green. i've been reading some articles on doing some business with environmental slant entrepreneurs. i'd love to read more on how to establsih partnership with american firms doing business with asian countries on evironment-friendly products like loofah -based products.
thank you.

greener than green
Posted By: joanj Re: Environmental Topics? - 09/07/07 03:37 PM
I'm interested in green business practices as well, like what I can do personally to support green businesses and how to find out which ones those are.

For instance, due to the recent toy recall, how do we know which US companies are making safe, eco-friendly toys for our kids?
Posted By: xiaobo Re: Environmental Topics? - 05/28/10 08:16 AM
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
© BellaOnline Forums