BellaOnline
Posted By: Allan - Musician Editor Do you like Christmas music? - 12/17/09 05:48 AM
Hi,

Do you like Christmas music? Or if you get tired of it after a while? (Be honest!) Some people find it uplifting; some don't.
Posted By: Julie Anne Re: Do you like Christmas music? - 12/23/09 09:41 PM
Yes I do like Christmas music but only during the holidays. Once Christmas is over, I dont want to hear it anymore but I do play it continually until the 2cd or 3rd Sunday in January at my church because we still celebrate the Holy Family or Epistle.

Julie
Posted By: Claybird Re: Do you like Christmas music? - 12/24/09 02:37 AM
I love Christmas music! It is kind of like fresh raspberries, you only get them for a short while so that when their season comes again they are such a treat.
In the church I go to we have Advent music from Thanksgiving until Christmas, so we only start the Christmas music on Dec. 23rd at the evening services, and then that all stops at the Epiphany in January, so the Christmas music is really special.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Do you like Christmas music? - 09/07/10 04:52 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas Music, and start playing it at the beginning of November! I also get excited to get out my Christmas music that I perform - and start practicing!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Do you like Christmas music? - 12/24/17 07:24 PM
I hate this time of year so no. There are of course exceptions just like with country music which I hate except for a few songs. I love Ave Maria and this is a double hate for me since it involves a religion. All I Want For Christmas Is You the Mariah Carey version is my favorite. There is one that John Lennon made that I like too. Joy has a great christmas album (my favorite Ave Maria version is in it). Jingle Bells is another one I like.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Do you like Christmas music? - 12/25/17 05:54 AM
I do! I find it uplifting and it brings back good memories from childhood! smile
© BellaOnline Forums