BellaOnline
Posted By: Carolyn-Beer & Brewing Editor Waking the Beer Gods - 02/05/13 07:53 AM
Beer gods have been on high alert since the beginning of social humanity. How offended must they be by modern-day religions that ignore their very existence?

Waking the Beer Gods
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Waking the Beer Gods - 02/05/13 01:22 PM
LOL. Great article, Carolyn. Anyone who believes beer is evil really needs to watch "How Beer Saved the World." I posted about it in another thread before I saw this post!
Hi Lori -

Yes, I have seen the film. My sweet SIL in Tennessee saved it for me and we watched it when I was visiting. The first time she understood why I think beer is so fascinating!
It would be a good idea to see the movie before you make a comment about it, deeptic22. I do understand that some people have addictions and problems with drinking, and I am sorry if your life experiences have been affected by someone in that way. But throughout history, beer has been a vehicle for advancement of civilization - something which many people are not aware of.

If you are suffering because of the affects of alcoholism, you may find support and comfort in the 12 Step Recovery forum. I hope you will not find offense in my words. Beer is a joy for many people, and I am sorry that has not been the case in your life.
© BellaOnline Forums