BellaOnline
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Apology to readers - 09/07/14 06:04 PM
I am sorry for my lapses in posting new articles lately. My house burned on June 19 and I have been overwhelmed with everything. My house is being reconstructed and I am exhausted from running all over the city after work to meet with the contractor and on weekends to select flooring, cabinets, appliances, and on and on. I am trying to get back on track with my regular life but this ordeal is all-consuming and will continue for another couple of months (hopefully) They are promising to have me back at home by the holidays. I have plenty to write it is just difficult for me to write when I can't hold my eyes open. Thank you for your patience.
Posted By: Angie Re: Apology to readers - 09/07/14 07:18 PM
Valerie, how horrible. Thank heavens you are OK.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Apology to readers - 09/07/14 07:51 PM
I'm so glad that you're safe!
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Re: Apology to readers - 09/07/14 11:13 PM
Thank you so much! I am very fortunate and thankful that no one was hurt and my pets were saved.
Posted By: Valerie Hispanic Culture Re: Apology to readers - 09/07/14 11:14 PM
Thank you Angie, I really appreciate that.
Posted By: Sandra Investing/HFinance Re: Apology to readers - 09/08/14 10:46 AM
Valerie,

So sorry for your troubles. I am very glad that you and your pets were safe. I know you will get back to writing when things settle down. You have a lot to do and think about right now.
Posted By: Sadhana ~ Indian Food Re: Apology to readers - 09/08/14 10:49 AM
Thank god you are all safe - that's the most important!
Posted By: Ro Longstreet-Wicca Re: Apology to readers - 09/08/14 12:08 PM
Valerie, thank goodness you and your family are safe. Take care during this stressful time and I hope things stabilize for you soon.
© BellaOnline Forums