BellaOnline
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Any new spa trends and treatments? - 05/02/11 05:28 PM
I've tried so many spa treatments in the past and kind of looking for a new spa experience. Are there any new spa trends?

I've had stone massage, herbal wraps, every type of massage you can imagine including Thai, tried acupuncture, and medspa style facials too. What would be relaxing and rejuvenating without being all invasive?

Posted By: The Spa Lady Re: Any new spa trends and treatments? - 05/11/11 12:56 AM
There's a hot new invention being launched next month that's going to be very, very popular. For now I'll call it a vibrationary bed/mattress but actually, it's waaaay more than that - a full-on sensory therapeutic experience.

I was their first journalist to try it! But I'm afraid I've been sworn to secrecy until official announcement .... but I shall be reviewing it here.

So stay tuned ....
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Any new spa trends and treatments? - 06/08/11 07:53 PM
I do enjoy wraps and hot stones. I like the pressure against my skin, it feels soothing.
I like spa treatments that use indigenous ingredients. In Mexico i"ve had scrubs using chocolate and in the Caribbean,wraps using mango and other local products.

Best,
Candyce
ADventure Living
© BellaOnline Forums