BellaOnline
We are in Virgo, the sign of order and specificity. I seem to attract Virgos, My sister, my BFF at work, my principal, his son (my student).... the list goes on!

How many Virgo friends do you have?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/14/15 01:48 PM
OM gosh, I have one that I know of, and she's actually the main care-giver for my elderly mom and aunt. And I LOVE her to pieces! She is so grounded, even when I'm flipping out about everything going on with my mom and aunt (they both have a form of dementia) Sheila (my virgo friend) just takes it all in stride.

She's amazing!
I have Virgo rising, so I guess that's why I'm a Virgo magnet.
Posted By: Michelle - Short Stories Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/16/15 11:28 PM
I am a Cancer, and I really can't think of any Virgo friends right now.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/17/15 10:21 AM
Michelle, I am a Cancer too, and in high school, my best friend was a Virgo.
Posted By: Michelle - Short Stories Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/17/15 10:58 AM
My husband is an Aquarius as well as my best friend, Kelly. smile I am July 20th.
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/17/15 11:39 AM
Ok, this year my birthday is all messed up. The first day of Autumn has alwaysbeen on my birthday, September 22nd and always - almostmaking me a Virgo or Libra - does that mean I'm bi-polar? lol

This year the 1st day of Autumn falls on the 23rd - phooey - that was my day!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:34 AM
Originally Posted By Michelle - Teen
My husband is an Aquarius as well as my best friend, Kelly. smile I am July 20th.

HA HA!! Michelle, I'm July 19 - and I have an Aquarius rising. My hubby is Scorpio - very intense.
Posted By: Michelle - Short Stories Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:38 AM
Um . . . Intense - that's a very nice way to put that! My mother was a Scorpio and my father was an Aries. I am an only child and my childhood was beyond intense. I am sure you will understand when I say I grew up being a caretaker at times as well as a mediator. smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:39 AM
Aw Allyson, and it's only on the 23rd by 1 hour and 22 minutes - so close, so very close to being on the 22nd. frown

So are you Libra or Virgo?

My daughter is a cusp baby too. She is actually a Taurus, by only by about an hour or so. So I've had astrologers try to put her in with Aries. But nope, she's definitely a Taurus smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:40 AM
Originally Posted By Korie - California Editor
I have Virgo rising, so I guess that's why I'm a Virgo magnet.

Korie, Virgos have an awesome solid grounded goddessy energy, so you're just a magnet for everyone!!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:42 AM
Um . . . Intense - that's a very nice way to put that! My mother was a Scorpio and my father was an Aries. I am an only child and my childhood was beyond intense. I am sure you will understand when I say I grew up being a caretaker at times as well as a mediator. smile

Oh goodness, yes, I bet you did! And those are two very intense signs to end up together, huh!

At least myself as a Cancer have that pacifying energy to his Scorpio.

My mom is a Libra - always trying to find that balance LOL.
Posted By: Michelle - Short Stories Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:53 AM
My mom was into astrology, made charts, had meetings at our house when I was younger. I remember hearing the sentence, "Michelle is a Cancer", and more than once a visitor would sadly shake their head or say, "oh". Nothing more than that head shake and that "oh".
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:56 AM
My mom was into astrology, made charts, had meetings at our house when I was younger. I remember hearing the sentence, "Michelle is a Cancer", and more than once a visitor would sadly shake their head or say, "oh". Nothing more than that head shake and that "oh".

HA HA.... oh lordy; her friends must have known what a challenge you faced because Cancer is an awesome Sun Sign!!

Do you know what your Rising sign is?
Posted By: Michelle - Short Stories Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 09:59 AM
Yep - (Thank you Mama Lena Bean) I do.
14°09' Pisces
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 10:08 AM
Yep - (Thank you Mama Lena Bean) I do.
14°09' Pisces

Whoa!! So, the two most psychic signs in the zodiac. Easy peasy, right LOL!!
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 10:46 AM
Deanna,

I'm a Virgo, except when I see newspapers sometimes they say I'm a Libra. I'm very, very virgo-ing though...lol
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/18/15 10:49 AM
Originally Posted By Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Deanna,

I'm a Virgo, except when I see newspapers sometimes they say I'm a Libra. I'm very, very virgo-ing though...lol

Ya, newspapers don't care about the delicacies of the seconds and minutes when it comes to astrology wink
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/27/15 08:29 AM
The eclipse is in my sign. There's a lot of uncertainty going on in my life at the moment. Something bad happened 2 weeks ago today, and as a result, there is uncomfortable fallout continuing and will continue through the end of the year. In contrast, really good changes came from that. So I dunno how it'll all play out over the next few days.
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/27/15 08:31 AM
I really need to make an effort to obtain a birth certificate indicating time of birth. It's been on my to do list for years.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Sun moves to Virgo! - 09/27/15 10:09 AM
Alice, I'm sorry to hear that something bad happened in your life, but relieved that you have some really good changes coming out of it. I hope the next few days bring you really good news and insight smile

I do know the time of my birth, which allows me to know my rising sign and moon sign. I have found it helpful to know those aspects of myself, so I highly recommend getting that birth certificate smile
© BellaOnline Forums