BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Basketball - 01/01/11 10:40 PM
Hi Everyone: Any basketball players out there? Or do you like watching basketball? What do you like about this sport or what is your favorite team? What age were you when you began to play? Thank you, Angela
Posted By: Mark Johnson Re: Basketball - 08/08/11 02:05 PM
Hi I am Mark. And I love playing Basketball. Some people don't value this sport but I would like to share a quote which illustrates its true value: "The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe that you might block every shot." [url=http://www.quoteocean.com]Quote Ocean - Famous Quotations and Inspirational Quotes[/url]
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Basketball - 12/29/11 01:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hi Everyone: Any basketball players out there? Or do you like watching basketball? What do you like about this sport or what is your favorite team? What age were you when you began to play? Thank you, Angela
Posted By: VintageGS Re: Basketball - 12/29/11 02:03 PM
This is the first year for my son to play basketball. He likes it. I'm glad he is playing sports and being involved.
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Basketball - 12/29/11 08:18 PM
Hi VintageGS:

It is always "wise" to keep our young people occupied with good things as there are so many other things to get into now.

I did not have a lot of money as a single parent, but made sure I took my only child, now 25, a girl - to the FREE park in our neighborhood. Now kids sit in front of video games and get ideas on how to "recreate" the video games and use that as an excuse when they get in trouble. The "video game" made me do it(lol). Scary!
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Basketball - 06/08/12 02:51 AM
My favorite team has always been the Los Angeles Lakers, ever since Magic and James worthy played there.
Posted By: riyash Re: Basketball - 10/28/14 05:21 AM
Hi I started when I was 11. I am crazy for this game & the best part it runs in my veins.
© BellaOnline Forums