BellaOnline
Posted By: JessP Martial Arts camp in Thailand - 06/01/07 12:20 PM
I heard there was a live in martial arts camp in Thailand. Does anyone know anything about it?
Posted By: martialartspeon Re: Martial Arts camp in Thailand - 02/23/08 07:33 AM
Would love to hear more about this too. I want to train in Muay Thai!
I'm not aware of any at the moment. If you come across any info, please feel free to share it here!
Posted By: Jane Vanderbilt Re: Martial Arts camp in Thailand - 04/05/08 04:12 AM
So, still no news about it?
I'm guessing not since I never heard back from the person frown. I have heard of a number of programs that are bringing groups to China to train. Especially with all of the excitement building up to the Olympics it's been a really big deal lately.
Posted By: jemmie Re: Martial Arts camp in Thailand - 09/21/08 09:50 AM
Hi, I am new member to this forum smile

I know a fair few camps in Thailand. I live here and train/compete in Thai Boxing. What are you looking for exactly? I may be able to help point you in the right direction smile
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Martial Arts camp in Thailand - 09/21/08 05:59 PM
Welcome, newbies to the forum, hope yous enjoy your stay!
Rosie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Martial Arts camp in Thailand - 11/11/08 10:15 PM
I have not heard of any camps in Thailand but I would not be surprized if there were some. I once took Shao Lin Kung Fu from a master in Los Angeles. He was incredible and was also a healer using Qui Gong. I love the martial arts and the tournaments. Learning about self defence gives one more of a sense of control over onesself. The tendency towards violence is vastly dimished because of that self control. I watched some gang kids peek in the door of the school at times while we were doing out sets and one by one these kids would wander in and start lessons. Many of these street kids that were headed for massive drug trade and prison were able to turn their life around in a productive way using some very ancient methods. I also love ancient methods !!!I'm sold !!!
© BellaOnline Forums