BellaOnline
Posted By: brandymichelle My favorite - 01/25/09 10:18 PM
My favorite is Calvin Klein's Euphoria. I LOVE IT and it lasts literally all day. I had a doctors appt a month or so ago and I put it on at 530 in the morning when I got ready for work and my appt was at 430 in the evening. As soon as the nurse walked in, she said "ohhh is that Euphoria???" and I was in shock! Needless to say they have a hard time keeping it in the Ulta I shop at. It's very popular. AND my father in law LOVES this too and he is definitely not a perfume man! Try it....you will be surprised. I'd like to try the Christina Aguilera perfume but I can't find it anywhere.....?
Posted By: Robin - Fragrance Editor Re: My favorite - 01/26/09 12:04 AM
Always look for hard to find fragrances by searching on line.

You could call department stores to see if they have them before you waste the gas to drive there.

Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: My favorite - 02/03/09 07:42 PM
Wanna smell good all day...try my favorite from last year - Dolce Gabana The One ( I love this stuff). It's not cheap but long lasting and my fav for this year is Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons.

This stuff keeps you smelling feminine all day long and not too expensive.

Anyone know how long perfume fragrances last in their bottles?
Posted By: Barbara, GayLesbianEditor Re: My favorite - 02/04/09 03:02 AM
I wear Egyptian Musk oil that costs about $3 from a mail order company. It seems to suit me - I get tons of compliments on it. I've been known to buy reallllllyyyy expensive perfume so isn't it funny that I've settled on this?

btw, Kimmie, I am a huge Kimora Lee Simmons fan! She just cracks me up and I admire her drive and tenacity.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: My favorite - 02/08/09 10:19 PM
Hey, Barbara, nice to meet you. I love, love, love Kimora. She is soooo funny and feisty. Her story of growing up is really fascinating and quite emotional. I'm so glad she made it and those lil' cuties she has, are so adorable. So, I'm definitey with you in being her fan.

Do you know when her new season begins? I know she took off some time to have anothe baby with her new bud and all.
Posted By: Robin - Sitcom Editor Re: My favorite - 02/09/09 08:35 AM
You know, I think my favorite find has been Sensuous by Estee Lauder....
Posted By: Beauty B's Re: My favorite - 02/11/09 01:56 AM
It depends how you store the perfume. I had a bottle of Spellbound for over 5 years. Still smelled great!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: My favorite - 02/12/09 07:38 PM
Good to no Ana, thank you.
Posted By: Angie Re: My favorite - 02/14/09 03:15 AM
I love Avon - I have two favorites. Sometimes a favorite will be retired but I have been lucky to find a substitute. I have found that as I migrate from one to another, I often cannot go back to one after being away for from it for a number of years. I do not know if they make a change or if it's me that changes.
Posted By: Charity - Roses Re: My favorite - 02/19/09 03:49 AM
I love perfume. Usually I have a few and rotate but now I'm hooked on Burberry Brit. It has been out for a few years, but I've just discovered it. I love smelling like citrus, amber and vanilla. It's pleasant but not overwhelming either.

I keep perfume for two-three years and then figure if I haven't used it up I'm obviously not going to. I always store it in the box so it's not damaged by light. If you had something sentimental or discontinued I'd keep it for as long as you still enjoy it.
Posted By: Kristin Davis Re: My favorite - 02/25/09 02:59 AM
My favorite is Michael by Michael Kors. I love it!
Posted By: Charity - Roses Re: My favorite - 02/25/09 04:03 AM
I love Michael as well, but it's been my mom's fragrance since it came out. Of course then if I buy it, it would be odd. smile The tuberose in Michael is very well done.
Posted By: amyuk Re: My favorite - 05/19/09 02:52 PM
Stella in two. I love the black pepper combination. Tisserand rose roll on pulse point oil. Dior addict
Posted By: Paula Laurita Re: My favorite - 06/24/09 11:20 PM
I''ve started using Yves Saint Laurent Cinema. I get many compliments on it and it lasts all day.
Posted By: yera Re: My favorite - 10/26/09 05:35 AM
My favorite is Green Tea Revitalize by Elizabeth Arden. Davidoff is also great.
Posted By: Lauren_ NY Re: My favorite - 10/30/09 04:31 PM
Loooooove Chanel!
Posted By: Robin - Card Games Editor Re: My favorite - 02/13/10 12:31 PM
I found an oil perfumery place here in Tampa. The fragrance I wear now is M by Mariah Carey.
Posted By: franfran Re: My favorite - 02/19/10 12:50 AM
I'm afraid I have expensive tastes when it comes to fragrances - my favourite is Chanel Number 5.........
Posted By: Soft Landing Re: My favorite - 06/11/10 10:50 PM
I love Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. ------------- RetailTherapy.com
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: My favorite - 06/14/10 07:32 PM
I like AMBUSH
Posted By: flower70 Re: My favorite - 06/18/10 10:46 AM
I use Pleasures.
Posted By: adi Re: My favorite - 06/29/10 05:54 PM
Krush incense fragrances are kick [censored]. www.krushincense.com
Posted By: pansyveera Re: My favorite - 08/21/10 05:41 AM
Hey i too like Calvin Klein's Euphoria.its Fragrance stays for a longer time...
Posted By: AnnabelleR Re: My favorite - 11/29/10 09:33 AM
I love Escape by Calvin Klein and Ck be and Mania by Armani.
Posted By: rdywenur Re: My favorite - 11/29/10 10:47 PM
unless you plan on giving it as a gift a great place to buy fragrance is at scentiments dot com. If I bought mine (Tresor) at a dept store it would cost me well over 75.00. I buy it at scentiments without the box and get it for 55.00.
Posted By: AnnabelleR Re: My favorite - 12/04/10 09:51 AM
[quote=AnnabelleR]I love[url=http://www.follicareresearch.com/]Ingrown hair[/url] Escape by Calvin Klein and Ck be and Mania by Armani. [/quote]
Posted By: gary365 Re: My favorite - 12/09/10 02:42 AM
I am not into a lot of perfumes as well before. I usually have two kinds per year. One for my daily use and the other one is for special occasions. Some of my friends used to give me a gift (with no surprise that is a perfume), which is always part of my wishlist. Now, i enjoy to [url=http://www.highstreetperfumes.com.au/]buy perfumes online[/url] and one of my favorite is Black Xs.
Posted By: Diana Thomas Re: My favorite - 03/10/11 09:02 AM
hey i love perfumes and fragrances a loooooooooooooot... :) Perry Ellis is one of my favorite.. Diana
Posted By: macy77 Re: My favorite - 03/11/11 06:21 PM
So, if there's one thing that I'm really into, it's probably perfume. Right now I've found my few that I switch off on every day. Either Jean Paul Gaultierr's Classique, Lolita Lempicka, or Michael Koors' Very Hollywood. I noticed if I get sick of it too easily, then it means I didn't really like it in the first place--which is also why I need to switch off, so I don't get sick of the smell! [url=http://sephora.com]sephora[/url]
Posted By: .... Re: My favorite - 05/21/11 09:04 PM
I don't wear perfume often, but when I relax in a nice bath I always spray the water with 2 squirts of Eternity by Calvin Klein. It a light, lovely scent that seems to have permeated all my clothes over the years!
Posted By: lilibartley Re: My favorite - 05/24/11 08:47 PM
I have found a great scent by a new 'aromanceur'called Daniel Vaudd, it's calle 'radiantly romantic', I'm not sure I should talk about it as one of the things I like is that it's pretty unknown so feels like my own scent! I think you can get free samples at his website if you google his name. I also like Angel by Thierry Mugler but it is so expensive!
Posted By: jodiemt Re: My favorite - 07/13/11 12:41 PM
I think the first thing that turns a person on is smell. I love different kinds of fragrances. My favorites are floral and aqua.
Posted By: Peter Rock Re: My favorite - 09/27/11 11:51 AM
I am also fond of this lovely floral. In my view this is one of the best creation of Calvin Klein house.
Posted By: samdavis Re: My favorite - 12/15/11 09:28 AM
i like perfumes most and i like diesel perfume most....
Posted By: Deep9988 Re: My favorite - 01/31/12 10:30 AM
I love perfumes and deo. Forever from paris is best
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: My favorite - 03/03/12 06:55 PM
My favorite perfume is Lolita Lempicka! I just love the way that it smells!

I also just bought Beyonce's Heat recently and it smelled really nice too.

My favorite colonge is Farenheit. It drives me crazy when a man wears it.
Posted By: adampaul22 Re: My favorite - 05/10/12 10:12 AM
nice to see your post [url=http://www.chulavistarealestateonline.com/]chula vista homes[/url] [url=http://www.chulavistarealestateonline.com/]chula vista foreclosures[/url] [url=http://www.chulavistarealestateonline.com/]chula vista reo[/url]
Posted By: dasiagrayson Re: My favorite - 05/21/12 09:25 AM
hiBarbara, i know this Egyptian Musk ..i too like it.
Posted By: Encore DT Re: My favorite - 06/05/12 08:40 PM
My favorite is Versace Bright Crystal. Love it!
Posted By: Ronei Re: My favorite - 06/27/12 03:38 PM
My gf love victoria secret perfume and i also. The fragrance mind blowing. She always want to keep close to me. Victoria is my only brand in fragrance products.
Posted By: 14775 Re: My favorite - 07/07/12 05:45 PM
I just read your post stating that you purchase Egyptian Musk for $3 from a mail order company. Could you please let me know the name of this company? Thank you.
Posted By: Nirmal Minhaj Re: My favorite - 01/04/13 04:37 AM
It depends how you store the perfume. I had a bottle of Spellbound for over 5 years. Still smelled great!
Posted By: Omily Re: My favorite - 01/21/13 02:55 AM
You may find it online, I once used this kind. laugh
© BellaOnline Forums