BellaOnline
Posted By: japaja Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 01/29/04 03:04 PM
Posted By: JanetBoyer Re: Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 01/29/04 03:42 PM
Tommy Jeans is my new favorite.

I also like regular Tommy, Curve, and Happy. (Yes, all for men.)
Posted By: IceQueen Re: Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 01/29/04 03:43 PM
I like Hugo Boss. I think the only reason I like it is because it has the word "Boss" in it. I like bossy thangs.

But the smell *unrivaled* in its sexiness is Cavalli's new smell, the one with the snake, I don't remember what it's called.

Men seem to like citrusy sporty scents. I like hushed, woody, smoky ones.
Posted By: jammie Re: Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 01/31/04 02:40 AM
My absolute favorite colonge is Fahrenheit. It drives me NUTS! eek

I started buying it on eBay for my Hubby cuz I can get it for so much cheaper than in stores.
Posted By: Roni Re: Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 10/08/04 10:49 PM
My son has bought some stuff that would gag a maggot so I bought him Candies for men. He has appropriated his father's Adidas, Halston, and Aramis(all of which you Know I bought). My current favorite is Romeo Gigli; MMmmmmmm!

In my errant youth English Leather would get me into BIG trouble. The fastest way to the human brain is thru the nose.
Posted By: babyquacker Re: Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 10/09/04 01:18 AM
Stetson is my favorite! It is so sensual yet light and sexy. :love:

In my youth, I would go "weak all over" when my boyfriend wore Aqua Velva, so I married him! lovers

Trish
Posted By: TreeHugger Re: Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 06/11/05 12:49 PM
I have no idea of the actual name, as the label has rubbed off, but the men's fragrance by Pierre Cardin. Possibly the original signature fragrance.
Posted By: tartjewels Re: Ladies What Men's Cologne You like? - 06/17/05 03:37 PM
I love A*men (Angel for Men). It has tobacco, mint, caramel, coffee, and lavender notes. It's a very woody, oriental scent, and I just love it.
© BellaOnline Forums