BellaOnline
Posted By: Omily Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 01/21/13 02:57 AM
Hey, guys, which brand perfume is your favorite? laugh
i like the light smell perfume and don't care more about the brand.
Posted By: Omily Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 01/28/13 03:43 AM
I also like light smell perfume.
I prefer the light flower blends.
I like the old fashioned colognes of Christian Dior - my fav is Dioressence. But I got a free sample of Yellow Diamond by Versace and I like it fairly well.
I love Tweed by Lentheric. It's the archetypal scent for a middle aged, middle class, middle of the road woman - but hey-ho, it smells good on me!

Also really like Miss Dior, but can't afford it.
I used to wear Tweed and liked it very much.
I like the perfume in the smell of roses!
Posted By: KatyaCas Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 04/22/13 09:41 AM
Alien by thierry mugler.. just love it :)
I seem to have problems with fragrances. I can't stand to go into a store with lots of potpourri.
However, citrus works for me. My family now know that if they are buying a candle or lotion for me it needs to be citrus. They also know not to douse in cologne when wanting to be near me. Does anyone else have that problem?
Posted By: sagar Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 12/28/13 04:38 AM
Hello, My favorite brand is Gucci...
Yeah, actually I like light smell perfumes like Imperial Millesime.
Hey, Can you help me to give some forums list of women's accessories..........please
My favorite brand for perfumes is Gucci and Versache. Their soothing fragrances and aroma give me a pleasant feeling and also last very long.
I don't like any perfume, that cause me headaches
Posted By: kangtuo Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 08/04/14 01:34 AM
I love Channel and Dior
Fragrance, fragrance and fragrance i love fragrance, almost any and all the fragrance one of a friend endowed me with HUGO BOSS, it was simply stunning, it was perfect for youth and people in 30's
Posted By: riyash Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 08/11/14 07:46 AM
I like some light fragrance blended perfume made from the finest flowers.
Posted By: riyash Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 09/29/14 04:00 AM
I like Passport perfume & it has great fragrance.
Dior - and has been for years!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 09/29/14 04:30 AM
Ambush
From Dana
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Which brand perfume is your favorite? - 03/03/15 08:46 PM
I have two that I use more than others but my favorite is Red Door.
Years ago I loved Aphrodesia by Faberge smile
fubu heritage sheer
© BellaOnline Forums