BellaOnline
Posted By: Wollie Neuromuscular the things people say - 10/11/07 09:30 AM
People say the most amazing things.
Waiting at the bus stop with my guide dog at my feet, one of the two women who were there before me tapped me on the shoulder and said:
"Wow, you are very beautiful for a blind woman."
Her sister, the other woman who knew me from visits with another neighbour in our street, could not apologize enough. The more she tried to change the subject, the more persistent her sister was to sing a song of praise about my looks.
What did I do? Laughed myself to a stand still enjoying the embarrassment the remark caused all of us.

On another occasion a woman wanted to know who dressed me in the morning? Am I married?? I most certainly don�t have any children that would be so unfair to them. Does my husband feed me as I would certainly put the fork into my eye instead of my mouth? Needless to say, I left her with a rather nasty remark.

Let us hear of similar, or different, experiences from your day-to-day living in a so-called �normal� society.

Posted By: AnneHillebrand Re: the things people say - 04/28/08 05:33 AM
Hee haaww!!

Beauty may be skin deep, but goofy goes all the way to the bone, doesn't it?

Thanks for sharing that story - it is amazing.

Sorry I don't have one that good to share.

Annie

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: the things people say - 04/28/08 06:02 AM
It is so great that you could laugh about it and perhaps help her see that something was not quite right with what she said.

I feel sorry for her sister. It's not her fault that her sister is like that, but she felt badly for the situation.

In the end it's always nice to be told you're beautiful smile
Posted By: Blackroadies ez motion gloves - 11/17/09 05:22 AM
Achy hands, legs, foot, palms can be overcome by the new generation gloves, yes; we are introducing motion gloves with attractive features and thermal therapy. Check out the details here [url=http://www.seenontvbrands.com/ez-motion-gloves/]EZ MOTION GLOVES[/url] .Safe hands and foot are necessary for your daily activities. Hope this information would be beneficial.
© BellaOnline Forums