BellaOnline
Posted By: aud Miscarriage/Ectopic Pregnancies - 04/04/06 02:54 PM
I am a mother who has experienced the loss of three unborn babies. Two by miscarriage and one by ectopic pregnancy. The last 8 years have been a very emotional process for my husband and I as we have tried to fulfill our dream of having children. During a 7 year period of time, I was pregant 5 times. Three unsuccessful pregnancies and through our faith we gave birth twice to two living miracles. After the loss of our third pregnancy, I became very depressed and needed emotional healing. I began to write "our" story of loss and our blessing of birth. I know have published our story entitled, "Holding on to Faith, Hope after Miscarriage and Loss." It is know availble at www.amazon.com and www.publishamerica.com. I have also began a website w/more information at www.holdingontofaith.com. If you or anyone you know has experinced a loss I hope you will consider reading Holding on to Faith, it is truly an inspirational story in having faith for a future conception.
God Bless,
Audrey McDonald Carney
Posted By: Mickey123 Re: Miscarriage/Ectopic Pregnancies - 04/05/06 06:53 AM
I would love to read your book. I am sorry for your and your husbands losts, I as of o4/o4/2006, just lost my fourth children and through the grace of God I have given birth to four more. But as of not I will no longer try for anymore. And even though there are a lot of health problems in my family, I have made an appointment for my tubes to be tied. I am only 27 and 3/4, but I can not deal with it anymore, I knew what I was having and everything.

Again sorry for your loss.
Mickey
Posted By: aud Re: Miscarriage/Ectopic Pregnancies - 04/06/06 02:28 PM
Thank you for your response. I do encourage you to read it. It really brings a relation to us mothers who have lost our unborn children. But through faith, as like you, we gave birth to two precious children, but after the second birth, I knew in my heart I should no longer try to have additional children. I still yearn for another child at times, but internally know I have been blessed w/two beautiful/healthy children.
Love,
Aud
© BellaOnline Forums