BellaOnline
It's nearly Halloween, do you believe spirits remain here on earth?

Have you ever felt watched? Have you ever heard voices when no one was there? Have you ever taken pictures and find something in the picture that wasn't there when you took the shot? If you would like to experience the paranormal or see a ghost in person, here is where it can happen.

Have you ever had an experience like this happen to you? Tell us about it!

Where Arkansas's Ghosts Live
Posted By: theraven Re: Where Arkansas's Ghosts Live - 10/30/12 12:21 PM
Great piece, Jackie. I do believe in ghosts and that is because of stories I've heard from my dad, as well as things I've seen and heard myself. Have you ever seen or heard anything strange?
I grew up on a small farm on the MD/PA line. The house was built back in 1855 by Jacob Ziegler, out of Philadelphia. It was his summer home. It looks like the southern antebellum homes. The brick was created in a brick oven in between the three surrounding homes. It had slave quarters and a summer kitchen located behind the house. Any way, the story goes that it was used as a hiding place on the underground railroad. As a child, we always thought the attic was haunted. Late a night we would hear what sounded like someone descending the stairs and then ascend back to the attic. We never wanted to go into the attic because the hair would always stand up on the back of your neck and cold areas existed up there. Some of my sisters and brothers have seen and nicknamed the apparition "Charlie." They have also heard sounds of children playing in the barn and seen an apparition of a family dressed in Victorian era clothing strolling in the garden areas. So the history is very interesting in and of itself as a pre-civil war time period home.
© BellaOnline Forums