BellaOnline
Posted By: clairehobby what kind of book do you read? - 02/18/13 12:52 AM
After work, do you read book? what kind of book do you read after work?
Posted By: leahmullen Re: what kind of book do you read? - 09/28/13 03:31 AM
I've been reading a lot of nonfiction lately--self help and memoirs.

I used to like to curl up with a good literary novel or a romance novel to relax, but I don't read that much fiction right now.
I'm slowly making my way through Divine Romance by Paramahansa Yogananda. 2 or 3 pages a day so I can absorb each message. And I'm a great fan of Danielle Steel (also, I'm impressed with her outreach with the homeless).
I love to read children's books. Right now I am reading "Black Potatoes" about the Irish Potato Famine. I will be reviewing it soon on my children's book site.
Posted By: MarkFichara Re: what kind of book do you read? - 10/08/13 02:28 AM
I do love reading and most of time when I am free I like to read the gk and history most.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: what kind of book do you read? - 12/27/15 03:06 PM
I prefer fiction (horror is my favorite genre) but I also like nonfiction. I even read children books sometimes. The only type of books I do not like are the self-help books, I find them stupid. Sadly though the past years I haven't read a lot, the only books since late 2009 that I read were a few of my childhood books which sadly I lost all in a fire. I had many unread books that I did not get to read because of that fire so I have to build my collection again.
Picture Book - All kinds!

Young Adult Books: contemporary plots, teen detective stories, coming of age, graphic novels, diary books, non-fiction biographies, self-help . . .

I also love to read writing and illustration how-to books.
Hi Chel!

I read all kinds. Fiction (funny) when I have the chance. But lots of regional cooking and a biography on someone I love once in a while.

While at the moment, my teens (on Dec 31st!) Yikes~!!!! love the funny books like Diary of a Wimpy kids and such, but mostly they are into Guinness Book of World Records and Ripley's Believe it or Not books. They are becoming investigative and interested in the world.
Allyson - I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kids Series as well as the Dork Diary Series!!!
Posted By: CassieLyons Re: what kind of book do you read? - 04/15/16 05:39 PM
I read pretty much anything. I'll read books about new concepts and ideas in my career field, fiction, historical fiction, classic literature, cookbooks, even books on different topics that I find interesting.
Posted By: DavidGinchansky Re: what kind of book do you read? - 04/10/18 05:15 AM
A room without books is like a body without a soul. I am fond of reading motivational, leadership skills related books. And I suggest my clients some of the good books to read because reading helps to bring positive thoughts and relieving the negative one.
© BellaOnline Forums