BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Master To-Do List? - 07/25/11 10:14 AM
Do you have all your tasks - long and short term - written down on a list of some kind? Or do you only write down certain kinds of tasks and leave others for your brain to manage?
Posted By: carolinaaram Re: Master To-Do List? - 08/01/11 05:21 PM
I would like to share some types of mind task. Perspective Taking Tasks Perception Tasks Secret Games Tasks Ignorance Belief Tasks
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Master To-Do List? - 08/01/11 05:55 PM
I do both. I write my master list daily just like Brian Tracey recommends using his 3 P's method: 1. Present tense 2. Positive language 3. Personal statements. i.e. I run a successful workouts site that generates this much income per month or I weigh this much at this much bodyfat.

I've been writing Brian Tracey style lists for years and have accomplished 90% of what's on those lists so I have to start new master lists all the time. His list system is pretty amazing.

I also write shorter lists of what needs to get done daily but those are more like reminders.
Posted By: Tania Jack Re: Master To-Do List? - 07/11/12 10:18 AM
"Oh! sorry mom i forgot to bring grocery" . this is a very common thing which happens to me all the time. m a bit bad in remembering things. maintaining a to-do list is exactly what is needed for me. i tried this for a week and i noticed that i didnt miss out on tasks assigned to me.but then i stopped following this technique and suffered the consequences. i advise all of you guys to maintain a to-do list. see for yourselves the change in ur lives. it will be conspicuous to ya ! Hope it helps!
© BellaOnline Forums