BellaOnline
Posted By: Jilly An Accountability Day - 12/30/10 08:50 PM
I decided I wanted to have an accountability day. What I came up with was that I would list things I really would like to get done today, and check in here how things are going. smile

For me, today I need to go to the post office, deposit a check, pick up cat food and toilet paper, write thank you notes, post a vine review, find my RV cabin receipt, and organize my training and launch binders. I need to put my clean dishes away, and i would like to go through my books and decide which ones need to live in the RV with me. Lastly I would like to look at my calendar and roughly plan next week and the month in general.

I think these are two easy groupings - one is an errand type group, and the other involves messing around on the computer and in the RV. I will start with the second group. None of these items are very involved.

What would you like to get done?
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 12/30/10 09:02 PM
I like this thread, Jilly!

I'd like to do the laundry, get the gym bags ready, vacuum the downstairs, transfer appliances to the pantry, weed out and stack my aunt's hoard of canned goods, clean/dust our bedroom, get my daughter to the hospital for her weekly infusion, stop at the store to pick up some split peas for soup, wash out a few gross containers in the refrigerator, make some curry korokke for dinner, and go to my first toastmasters meeting tonight! Finished with the first six items on the list!

I'll stop at the store on the way home and then force myself to stop procrastinating on washing out those gross containers. Just two but still gross. Why won't I learn that the longer I put it off, the grosser they'll get? I usually wash them out fast but if I let them go, I tend to ignore them longer. ugh

Good luck, Jilly. Check back with us to let us know how you did. smile
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 12/30/10 09:06 PM
You know, I'm glad for this thread because I always think that I don't do anything all day long but when I type this out, I feel good seeing what I have taken care of.

I forgot to list that I will get to the gym either before or after the meeting! Oh and of course, checking in with my BellaOnline sites and forums.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/30/10 09:57 PM
I did some cleaning and put the dishes away. Part of the issue with the dishes is that i reorganized in here and am still figuring out what goes where and what I will keep.

I think i will organize my binders now, look for the RV receipt and think about my calendar.

Lori, are you soaking your gross containers? That's usually the first step for me. I can feel like I am cleaning something while letting the water do all the work.

Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 12/30/10 11:44 PM
Uh, I'm still avoiding them! he.

And I changed the menu as I don't feel like doing a lot of cooking right now. So instead of curry korokke, it will be penne pasta with meatballs (frozen) for my son and aunt and ham-cheese omelets for the rest of us. Sounds like a lot of cooking but it is easier than the process of making korokke. My husband doesn't care for pasta and my son doesn't like eggs so I need to make both.

As for the gym, it is running out so instead of going, I'm going to dance around in the bedroom for 20 minutes. Silly but I do silly stuff like that when no one is looking. :P
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/31/10 12:07 AM
Dancing around is one of the best things you can do! I might do that tonite also. smile

You are whipping through your list! And omeletes/penne sounds nice and easy. What is korokke?

I am still working on my binders. There were so many things to print out! I am going to punch holes and sort an order for each one. I made three binders - one for editor help, one for training and one for launch.

I have my calendar nearby to think about and add to. I am also starting to make piles of books so i can figure out what will stay and what will go into the house.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/31/10 12:47 AM
YAY! I finished the binders. That was more time consuming than I had anticipated, but at least it's done.

Now to do the books and my calendar.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/31/10 07:15 AM
I didn't get anything else on the list done - I got distracted watching and reviewing Lisa's origami DVD, and doing some planning/emailing about the Palm Springs retreat!

Tomorrow is another day...I will start with a fresh list in the morning.

Lori, how was toastmasters?
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/31/10 07:31 PM
A fresh new day! What would I like help staying accountable for?

I really need to run out and do my errands - it's especially important since this is a holiday weekend and things will be too late by Monday. Picking up meds is also on this list.

I want to at least have a a start on choosing the books that will stay in the RV with me, and start moving some out into the house.

I need to get a vine review up today and write a blog article. I have some frugal articles I have written before that I need to move here. I need to write some thank you notes (Will start with ten, since that sounds less overwhelming). I have things in my inbox to attend to, I need to find the RVing receipt, and I need to respond to trainees.

So, inside stuff and errand stuff. I need to make sure I get the errands done at least!

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/31/10 11:38 PM
4:30 and I got the important things done - got the cat food and toilet paper. The post office, meds and bank will have to wait until monday. It will be raining again monday but at least it will be 52 degrees, instead of the 22 we have right now. Brrrrr!

I will take a look at my books now.
Posted By: Linda19 Re: An Accountability Day - 01/01/11 12:37 AM
Jilly you make me feel tired just reading all you have accomplished. I have a pounding ear ache at the moment and all I can put my mind to is over writing a few articles and sleeping. Good luck with your final chores.

Peace

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/01/11 12:47 AM
Linda, that is interesting that you see it that way. I feel like I am getting nothing done. I think sleeping sounds wonderful! And if you can get a few articles written, then you are ahead of the game.

I finally have all the books pulled out. They are everywhere right now. I have them sorted into categories and have selected out the decorating and gardening books I want to keep in here.

Next step: hiking books, RVing books, books for work, books i have to review, finance books and self help type books. I have to decide which I want to keep around for reference.

Tonite i really would like to write my vine review and do some thank you notes. If I am really on a roll I will do some notes to the trainees.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/01/11 08:18 PM
Well, I didn't get through all my books but i got through most of them. And I did nothing else but go to bed early. smile

I have to think about what I want to get done today.

Does anyone else have any plans for today or the weekend that they'd like to be accountable for?
Posted By: Leah - BellaWellness Host Re: An Accountability Day - 01/01/11 09:25 PM
I do! I'd like to finish another wellness article, bake some breakfast cookies and get my crockpot meal going, mix up my henna for my hair and do it tomorrow, and do something forward moving with my makeup line smile. That's not too much I don't think! Oh and I want to exercise twice this weekend smile.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/02/11 01:50 AM
That sounds like a great plan, Leah. A good mix of activities.

The water pipes under my house froze and busted today. Not having the best day ever. I did get some work emails dealt with but that is about it. I am in a lousy mood right now and don't think i can get anything else good done this evening.
Posted By: Leah - BellaWellness Host Re: An Accountability Day - 01/02/11 05:43 PM
Sorry yesterday was a bummer Jilly frown! Has today been any better?

I'm going to have to exercise twice today because I never got to it yesterday. I'm making my cookies now and after that I'm going to get the crockpot going.

I did mix up the henna and I made some posts on my website and Fb for the makeup line! Woohoo for those laugh.

Gonna work on my article after I get the meals going.

I'll check in later! Here's to a better day!
Posted By: Linda19 Re: An Accountability Day - 01/02/11 07:37 PM
Ohhh and all I can do is moan about my ear and admire you ladies from afar.

I have watched a few films, taken my antibiotics which have had a sever side effect! I have a list of things I should do, want to do, and have to do. The want to do list is longest so far!

The mention of henna made me think about colouring my hair. But that will have to wait until my ear is better. Might go red this time. Henna makes my hair go orange! When I lived in Morocco the sisters kept kidnapping me and hennaing me. I looked like a tangerine.

Hope all your books are neatly in their places now Jilly. And that you found the RV certificate you were looking for at the beginning of your chores. And that you feel better today.

Hope your articles went well Leah, and what was in the crockpot?

Going back to bed now guys

Peace.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/02/11 08:50 PM
I am feeling less irritated about the water today. I just need to bring in some of the frozen rain water for toilet flushing, and fill up my water jugs at the water shack for drinking and cooking.

I'll have to remember to call the water company first thing tomorrow and have them turn off my supply for now.

For today, i need to bring in some rainwater to let it unfreeze inside, and work on emptying things from my inbox. The more i work on my inbox, the harder it gets since i am handling the easier stuff first.

I have not found the RV certificate yet, but i have only half heartedly looked. So i will devote some time to finding that today. I'd like to mail it in tomorrow.

I am getting somewhere with my books, but there is still a lot to do. I will keep plugging away at that.

I also want to do that vine review and get some articles posted on my topics.

lastly, it's a mess in here and I need to spend some time cleaning things up.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 01/03/11 02:39 AM
Oh yuck Jilly!! I hope this gets resolved soon! I'm so sorry to hear about your water pipes.
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 01/03/11 03:11 AM
Oh wow, Jilly. I'm sorry about your pipes, too. (I haven't checked in the past couple of days because of family activities.) You are an inspiration with your indomitable spirit!

BTW, I didn't clean out those gross containers. I asked my daughter to do it for me! hehe. She isn't so easily grossed out and besides, it wasn't like they had mold or anything. Just old food.

But that gives me an idea for an article about delegating...hmmm...

Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 01/03/11 10:28 PM
Hey, I was supposed to squeeze a huge basket of oranges today but my husband and son took care of that for me...without my asking. Hmmm. What else can I delegate?
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/03/11 11:46 PM
Delegation is the way to DO it! lol

Ok, i have to get to the post office stat. They are closing in a few minutes, and mailing a package is the only crucial thing on my list today.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 12:14 AM
Post office - done. That took about seven minutes - easy. Nice thing about small towns are small post offices.

Lori, good plan to have your daughter do the gross dishes for you! hehe

Tonite I would like to: mail the trainees, graduate a few trainees, open mail, listen to voice messages, do a few work/writing things, use the back massager, exfoliate, work out and meditate, plan the week, put vitamins in my med container, scrub the toilet, wash a few more dishes, and answer a bunch of emails.
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 12:44 AM
Hey, Jilly. You can delegate using the back massager to me!

And wow, your list for tonight is a full day's work!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 01:49 AM
Well, we shall see what I get done. i pretty much did nothing all day.

hehe on the massager. I have to put stuff like that on my list, or i won't take care of me ever.

Am exfoliating now and listening to my voice messages (I let them build up until my box was full). Read the mail. Answered some emails, refilled my vitamins, scrubbed the toilet and paid my cell phone bill. I updated my calendar, filed some bills and am charging my phone.

So I still need to use the back massager, work out, do some dishes and work with the trainees.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 01:51 AM
Wow, I agree!! That's a lot to do in one evening Jilly laugh

Lori, so cool about the gross containers and orange juice - YAY!

I'm gonna whine a bit here.... but I've been feeling cruddy - terrible back and crampy pains. So, I've barely been moving....though I did get an article done.

And I DID delegate laundry - my son took care of it, and my daughter cleaned the kitchen. So, I guess a few things got done, so I shouldn't feel bad.

And I read some of a book - it's called "How to never work a 9 to 5 job ever again" or something like that. It's sort of interesting. It's really geared toward twenty somethings, but I'm thinking it will be good to know to pass on to my own kids.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 02:32 AM
Deanna, is it like the Four Hour Work Week? What are they suggesting?

Am using the back massager now. smile It's a thing with two projections that move around. I got it used for less than five dollars at goodwill.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 04:17 AM
The book is really more about starting up your own business so that you don't put your heart and soul into a regular job, and then get laid off.

They're basically saying no one has job security anymore, so may as well start up something yourself. And the title is a bit of a misnomer, because as a self-employed person, you're working 6am - 10pm LOL!! But at least you're doing it for yourself.

So far, his advice seems okay. He's very level headed, and trying to get the point across that it's not simply a good idea that will make you rich, it's all the hard work that you put into it. Tons of people have great ideas, but don't always follow through. And plenty of people with mediocre ideas do well because they put in the effort.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 04:23 AM
That kind of IS a misnomer. That is a peeve of mine. I don't like it when books are not really about what they market themselves as. Arg. But I agree about the work. It's a ton of work when you have your own business - it really never ends.

I did the massage and some more emails. I am also getting distracted with posting in the forums here, but i consider that good mental planning efforts. smile

Off to do some dishes. Then I just have to work out/meditate and do some trainee stuff.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 06:26 AM
Did my dishes (had to use rainwater and two buckets, which is fine). Meditated and then did 20 minutes of yoga up the wall. Now to work out while watching some first season episodes of Glee.

The trainee stuff will have to wait for tomorrow. I look forward to having a productive work day.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 03:48 PM
Today is going to be an easy day for me; I'm still in a lot of pain so allowing myself a movie day after I get back from my doc visit.

On the way home I'll stop and get my daughter a compass, stop at Trader Joes and get me some fresh apple juice, and then stop at the library and get two books my daughter needs for her homeschooling. Think I'll check out a book for me too... I've been wanting to check out an author named Patricia Briggs - one of my friends says she's awesome.
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 10:30 PM
So what did you end up watching, Deanna?

I didn't get much done today. Folded a batch of laundry. Vacuumed the downstairs and swabbed up some ants that are taking up residence here because of the rains. Stopped by my mom's to pick up my daughter's wheelchair and chat. Picked up lunch for us all (don't ask. It wasn't a healthful choice.) And now I'm sitting here in front of the forums while I keep my aunt company. She's watching The Doctors and she asked if I would watch TV with her. I often go into my room to work and she gets lonely. My daughter and I planned to go for a walk at Disneyland but...tomorrow.
frown

But after I'm done with this, I'll work on my business project, work-out to yoga video and prepare supper. Ooh, I just realized that I have to pick up an eggplant!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 01/04/11 10:59 PM
I ended up coming home and visiting with my mom for a while, then helping my daughter with some of her homework. Then I started an article.... played in the forums for a while - now I may go watch my recording of "Castle." I LOVE that show!!!!

A walk at Disneyland sounds so nice!! Do you go to Downtown Disney, or actually wander around the park. We used to have passes there, and would go like once a month! I LOVE Disneyland laugh

So what do you do with eggplant! I've bought a few, but never actually did anything with them LOL! I had eggplant parmesan once and it was YUM!!!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/05/11 03:35 AM
Deanna, I am sorry you are in pain! What hurts? Are you going to be okay?

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/05/11 04:00 AM
I love Disneyland also! Even just hanging at Downtown Disney is fun.

And I am a huge fan of Nathan Fillion. Dan and I are going to DL Castle from the beginning and watch it together, when we get to Oklahoma.

I love eggplant parmesan! I like anything served parmesan, actually.

So, my day. I got a late start. I did some reading, answered some emails and took a nice long walk through an area of town i had not explored before. I need to make sure I get out and walk as often as possible - it is so good for my mental state.

Then I came back here and worked on some chat software with Lisa, and worked up a possible retreat schedule. smile

With the rest of my evening I would like to meditate, clean the floors in here, do legs up the wall yoga, try crow pose, go fill up one of my water jugs, answer posts in the forums here, put my dry dishes away, work on romance class and post for my facebook clients.

Tomorrow I am thinking: bring the rest of the stuff in from the house kitchen to Serenity, work with the trainees, call and cancel my water and sewer connections, work on romance class, do facebook clients, switch out the electric cords for the space heater and router, and call my old cable company to pick up their modem. Oh and i have a manager chat to attend.

I did finish sorting through my books in here - that felt good. I am very pleased with how it worked out. I still have to find that RV receipt.

Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: An Accountability Day - 01/05/11 04:27 AM
You guys really inspire me to step it up a notch or two!

I've lived in Anaheim for a long time and we've had passes more years than not. Disneyland is like my kids' backyard. I'd take them there after school (and homework) so they could run around Tom Sawyer's Island. I worked there when I was in college and had a blast. We still go there quite a lot. More than once a month. Just to walk around, have lunch, see what's new.

Did not pick up the eggplant so no eggplant parmesan. frown

Wrote an article though so that's good.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/09/11 03:02 AM
What I did today - worked on san diego gathering hotel price comparisons, posting in the forums, looked up housing assistance websites, responded to some emails and cleaned out the bad food from the fridge.

Want to do tonite: a short meditation, work out, pick a new series to watch on Hulu, repost a PBS book, return some trainee emails, look at launch sites, send editor lagging notes, and read through some new applications.
Posted By: Leah - BellaWellness Host Re: An Accountability Day - 01/09/11 03:15 AM
Hey all! Its been a minute since I've been able to post-having to do it from my phone because my computer is having graphic problems. I am so hoping my work's IT guy can fix it!

You guys have been so productive! Nice!

So here is my plan for the weekend. Go to yoga tomorrow, package 20 smokey eye kits of Etniq for my dance conference next weekend,listen to two spanish podcasts, pull a tarotcard for tomorrow morning, make a fabulous dinner tomorrow, polish my fingernails (or maybe even get a mani/pedi :)).

I'm pretty sure I can get all this done..cross fingers for me!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/09/11 03:32 AM
Leah, this sounds like a good weekend plan! I like how you've mixed fun things, work things and spirit nourishing things!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/09/11 03:33 AM
Lori, I love the idea of running around Tom Sawyer's island in the afternoons. What a wonderful thing to do on a regular basis.

If I was local I would SO have an annual pass. I adore Disney. I can just ride Pirates and Indiana Jones over and over.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/09/11 05:02 AM
What I did tonite - pick a new series to watch on Hulu, look at launch sites, send editor lagging notes, and accepted some new applications. I think I am too tired to do anything else.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/11/11 01:19 AM
Today has been productive! I am working though the to dos in my email inbox and have been taking frequent small yoga breaks. I added an ad to one of my personal blogs. I did my FB clients. I am also running down my work charts with editor help, training and launchees. I opened some mail. I also walked to the water dispenser in town for some bottled water to drink.

I would like to get totally through my editor help work today, keep doing small bits of yoga, meditate at least five minutes, get in a short workout while i watch TV, and plan the week ahead.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/16/11 02:03 AM
I have been plowing through my lists today - moved rain water to barrels, doing yoga, printing out income receipts and filing things, scrubbed toilet, brought furniture into house and shed from front patio,

Still need to -
- check mail
-write checks for bills
- drop off checks
- check RC sdmin
- overwrite GS articles
- do some dishes
- print out chicago and seattle receipts
Posted By: Leah - BellaWellness Host Re: An Accountability Day - 02/06/11 12:18 AM
I've been totally out of the loop! But writing when I can does help!

I'm at starbucks right now. Have gotten a lot done yay!

Starving now so going to head out in a few.

But I still have some goals for tonight.
-get eyebrows arched
-pick up groceries
-write and post a bellaonline article (on heart health hopefully)
-eat!
-start on Etniq's newsletter

For tomorrow I want to wake up bright and early and
-make makeup for the Etniq events on Tuesday and this weekend
-EAT!
-write another bellaonline article to catch up
-revise irmb article
-clean bathroom

Maybe tmi, lol but listing it all helps! Wish me luck!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/06/11 01:38 AM
Leah, thank you for bringing this thread up! I need to sit down and think about my plans. I am still officially on vacation, though. smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/06/11 06:52 AM
Yes! Thanks Leah!

I need to think about my week. I have lots I want to get done - like every week, right?

I've already done a couple of things on my February to do list - yay!! One of them was to memorize another song and post on youtube! Those are always some of the funnest things to do.
Posted By: Leah - BellaWellness Host Re: An Accountability Day - 02/07/11 02:17 AM
Oooo that sounds fun Deanna! You both are very welcome:).

So haven't really knocked out my to do list for today and yesterday...

-working on article now while watching the superbowl :P
-going to make makeup after it goes off
-did clean the bathroom!
-did get groceries!
-tried to get eyebrows arched but the wait was too long - gonna tweeze a bit and try next weekend:)
-have been good about eating smile
-haven't started the newsletter yet frown..maybe tomorrow!
-haven't looked at irmb article yet frown maybe tomorrow!

alrighty so if I get this article up and get makeup done I'll be happy tonight smile.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/07/11 02:57 AM
I am using my timer today to knock off small things. I am trying to unpack from my trip, clean things in the RV, take care of my health (vitamins, exfoliate, yoga toes, meditate, do yoga, workout, floss), organize my taxes, plan fixing my cottage, plan getting my low income paperwork filled out, contact my case manager...ok. This is getting chaotic. I think I need to try this again. Deep breath!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/07/11 03:57 AM
Starting again - sorting thru my papers, cards, bills and receipts from the last couple of weeks. Planning how to pay bills, in what order. Writing out checks.

Did yoga toes. Called my handyman and left a message for tomorrow.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/07/11 05:24 AM
For tomorrow!!! And I'm going to write this down:

Finish web page on spiritual coaching
Memorize my song "Shaman's Door"
Pick up daughter's new math book
Drop by chiropractor's for supplements

I'm running in two different directions... so that could be it for the day LOL!

Oh! Clean kitchen.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/07/11 05:59 AM
Okee dokee. I made my checks and ordered my bills and receipts. I made a post on local places to do yoga, and one pretty involved one on food banks for my local blog. I organized the info on where to do meditations, updated my FB clients and emptied my suitcase (by dumping the contents onto the couch, but still...). Scrubbed the toilet. Made out my crucial calls and errands list for tomorrow. Transfered some paper notes to my iphone. Changed out iphone music and synched with itunes. Printed out application for local food bank.

Tonite still - Still sorting through business cards to tape into my neighborhood book. I'd like to enter a book on the paperbackbook swap. Maybe workout while watching House. I'd also like to make a loose schedule for this upcoming week.

Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/08/11 04:03 PM
Get my newsletters done! I have three that need to roll
Practice my guitar
Read two chapters out of Hand Wash Cold
Send lyrics to my Muses group
Youtube one of my originals
Starbucks as my reward this afternoon laugh
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/09/11 05:12 PM
YAY! I got everything done yesterday except recording for youtube one of my original songs. But my throat was scratchy - it's VERY dry here and my sinuses are not in the mood to sing LOL.

Today I'm feeling wiped out, so I'm giving myself a very easy day. Some reading, pick up some Walden Farms salad dressing, peppermint water, and then kick back.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/10/11 12:53 AM
Overwhelmed today. so I am cleaning the RV out - cleaning and organizing makes me feel better.

Right now I have everything pulled out from under the RV bed - heaped on the rv couch. i have no idea what to put back in there. Waiting for inspiration to hit.

While I wait for something to hit me, I am cleaning under there, vaccumming the space out, emptying the vaccumm and even wiping the exterior and cord down of the vacuum itself.

Stymied now.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/10/11 01:34 AM
I ended up not putting anything under the bed. So it is an empty clean space. Maybe inspiration will hit me later.

I just made the bed with fresh sheets. I wish i could wash the blankets but my water is still shut off.

Now everything that was under the bed is piled up in my living space.
Posted By: Leah - BellaWellness Host Re: An Accountability Day - 02/11/11 12:36 AM
Looks like we're getting lots done:).

Ok so for the rest of tonight,

post next bellaonline article
start etniq's newsletter
make rest of makeup and prepare for trip tomorrow
take a bath
watch a movie
braid hair smile

I think i can do it!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/12/11 04:16 PM
You ladies are so inspiring!!!

I have a busy day today!

Two articles
One blog post
Practice the songs I'll be performing tomorrow
Remember to center myself - I've been grumpy and I'd really like to get over myself LOL
Read out of my prosperity book
Read out of Hand Wash Cold
Clean bathrooms
Vacuum
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/13/11 08:02 PM
Sunday - I need to get things DONE! Been a wretched week, work-wise.

- I am starting out with clearing the plate for Romance Class
- I will answer trainee emails
- answer editor help emails
- Then I will graduate the trainees who are ready, and give notes to the ones who need a few more tweaks.
- Then send update notes to the other trainees who are coming along
- drop off water payment (walk there and also fill a gallon to bring home)
- Drop off envelope to dan in mailbox
- look over and accept/reject new applications
- Talk to MIL and walk
- plan Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
- bring in rainwater
- scrub toilet
- do yoga toes
- put books onto PBS
- do a quick vine review
- make a FL article
- make a blog article
- use newsletter scheduler
- FB clients
- sort vitamins out for week
- exfoliate
- tape biz cards into address book
- use weather code for Campverdelife.com
- move post it lists to iphone

I am going to use my timer to get the small things/multitask things off my list, and use the timer also for the writing tasks to make sure I use my time effectively.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/14/11 12:16 AM
Excellent! I got all the Romance Class work completed, talked to my MIL, brought in some rainwater, scrubbed the toilet, went for a walk, mailed some envelopes and dropped off my water bill, did the FB clients, sorted vitamins.

Now to -
-exfoliate
-do yoga toes
-work through trainee emails
-work through trainee reviews
- answer editor help emails
- follow up with lagging editors
- plan M, T, W, Th

We will see if i can do anything else after I get these things off my plate! And so i go....
-
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/14/11 03:21 AM
Sigh - stil hard at work. I have done yoga toes, exfoliated, posted a frugal living article, accepted and rejected new trainees, and did a handful of trainee reviews. I also did a handful of trainee emails.

I think I will take a quick departure from training and look into the lagging editors (that can be done a mindlessly).

Then I will do more trainee/editor help emails and more trainee reviews.

Misc things I might add in - add books to PBS, make new iphone lists from posty notes, make a blogs article, post a vine review and tape biz cards to address book. I don't think I will get around to adding weather code to campverdelife.com. And I don't think i will have enough time tonite to finish all the trainee review work. So will start thinking about tomorrow's detailed 2 do list.

My plans for next week are shaping up a little - I have a proposed list for what to do next week. At some point I will take a mental break from this and really decide how I want my week to go. I have things like yoga classes and meditation groups to attend. it would be nice to put fun things on my schedule and do them.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/14/11 06:50 AM
Am exhausted. Whew. So I did most of my urgent trainee/ed help emails (friendly ones are just backburnered!) - I hope I hit everything crucial. I got through all the lagging editor emails too.I did a lot of trainee work but simply have a TON more to go - many emails to send and site reviews to conduct. I still need to post a blogs article and vine review (can hopefully do a two for one with this).

So tomorrow -

- call catholic charities for possible therapy appt
- call mission number for vision clinic
- do more trainee site reviews
- yoga class at 5:30
- FB clients
- take vitamins
-yoga toes
- do crow pose
- post books on pbs
- exfoliate
- floss
- write blogs article
- post vine review
- wash five dishes
- soak five more dishes
- mop floor
- work on more iphone notes
- work more on address book
- fill out form for free weatherization
- call rv park for receipt/fax
- fill out Hope Application for dog

I realize this is looking very optimistic for tomorrow. lol. I will prioritize as I go. Getting through the trainees and making some of those phone calls are the most important things. And the yoga class. smile
Posted By: Linda19 Re: An Accountability Day - 02/14/11 09:17 AM
I love the way you have included 'exfoliate and floss and soak the dishes' in your list lol. That is a long list Jilly, I told you before I get exhausted looking at the amount you get done in one day. You go girl.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/14/11 07:06 PM
LOL, Linda. If I don't add the small stuff to the list I forget to do them. I tend to hyperfocus when I am on task.

Don't let my good days fool you. I have a lot of days where nothing gets done. Really. My brain seems to only set to On and Off - no middle ground.

WHat are you doing today?
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/15/11 12:21 AM
I've had a funny day. Woke up so depressed! But then took daughter and her friends to our park day Valentine's Day party, and it was so AWESOME sitting in the sun.

I'm in the best mood now laugh
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/15/11 04:32 AM
So glad you are in a good mood now! Going to the park always seems helpful. What park it is?

I did get a bunch of things done today, including a yoga class, a bunch of trainee reviews and a lot of phone calls. And I have a therapy appointment tomorrow! It will be in Phoenix so that will take up the majority of my day. I don't expect to be online much.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/18/11 01:03 AM
Today I am focusing on reading and gathering up my mental health resources and options, creating a calendar for classes, groups and therapies to attend, and updating the binder that holds all this info.

It's fun!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/19/11 11:31 PM
Hey Jilly!! I hope everything went spectacularly in Phoenix!

I've done a few things on my list. Normally I don't like to plan anything for Saturdays, but thinking I'll do a bit of writing since hubby decided to come home from work, go to bed, and put the pillow over his head :::sigh:::

Kids are at a bday party - so I have some "me" time!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/21/11 09:17 PM
Deanna, glad you had some you time. How was it? And I love your new photo!

Phx did not go so great - i ended up being referred out again. SO i went to a bookstore afterwards and got some books on yoga, hiking and meditation.

Today i have some phone calls to make (as a holiday i don't expect to talk to actual people), then fill out some forms, clean out my RV, and hopefully get to yoga tonite.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 02/21/11 09:44 PM
Oy! Well at least the bookstore was there for you! I spent some time in a book store this weekend too.... very healing laugh

I'm working on a song today... some friends of mine and myself are putting together a show - feminine empowerment - and I have one more song I need to contribute. I'm just about done with it - which is good - then I can get polished.

But a bit headachy today - so nothing is flowing quite as I'd planned.

But it's a good day. I forgot about the holiday. Homeschooling can do that LOL!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/21/11 10:22 PM
Okay, some phone calls -

Recovery Innovations - they answered the phone! I am now waiting for a call back.

Okay, left a message for my clinician at the guidance center.

Calling my pharmacist - they are in, yay! Okay, I got my question answered and ordered my new prescriptions.

RI called back and I have a therapy meeting set up for March 4. That is good. Now I need to find something for this week.

Two recovery centers are closed today, hmmmm.

Thinking what do to next.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: An Accountability Day - 02/27/11 04:49 AM
Dear Jill -

You are making amazing progress! Celebrate every step!
Posted By: Leah - BellaWellness Host Re: An Accountability Day - 03/03/11 12:53 AM
Alrighty, just checking in with some goals for today smile. Today is a busy evening! I've got dance rehearsal in an hour or so and tonight I also want to do these things:

1. post bellaonline article
2. complete a section in biz plan
3. buy some tops from jane dot com
4. finish up and buy my order from vistaprint for my makeup line

crossing fingers i can get it all done:)...it totally helps to write it out:).
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/04/11 02:09 AM
Thank you, Lisa.

Leah, how did your evening go?

Tonite - I have a ton of small projects and have set me timer for 16 minutes. Each time it goes off I will check another small thing off the list. In between those events I am working on tackling some backed up work.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/08/11 07:51 PM
Whirl wind day. Packing for LA, dealing with the pet sitter, and making room in here for Dan to unload stuff from storage and stay overnight.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/08/11 09:12 PM
breaking it down for today so i don't get overwhelmed -

take out recycling, trash and compost
refill meds for week
call pet sitter
pack office kit
grab folding chairs
pack other set of books
pack clothes
finish packing toiletries
set up box to pack cold food
grab cookie lee stuff
pack binders
send invoice to HT
grab food and dish for Frodo
move some mulch
refill water jugs
work on one launchee review
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/10/11 03:50 AM
I made it to LA!!!! Nice fast internet too! YAYAYAY
Posted By: Di_A.A.Lit.Editor Re: An Accountability Day - 03/12/11 04:25 PM
That's a great idea.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/14/11 08:58 PM
Today is a catch up day. I need to do launchee site reviews, send out a quick note to lagging editors, pack for three days in san diego and get in some fitness.

After rush hour I will drive down to SD.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 04/10/11 07:27 AM
Trying to get emails answered. it would be nice to have my inbox not looming over me this week. Dan is out of town so I should be able to get on track.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 04/20/11 10:53 PM
Today and Tomorrow and Friday -

Call car insurance
Call Access
Call Clinician
Do FB clients
Work on RC (clear off the decks)
Work out to tv shows
cancel license plate on old jeep
Add vitamin Ds to pill boxes
plan week and month (roughly)
plan dates to see friends in So cal
think about thank you gift for neighbor
take vitamins
write FL article (review)
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/14/11 08:55 PM
Today -
drive to possibly get washing machine (bring cash)
pick up drugstore circulars and pick up freebies
get newspaper
green postings
lagging editors emails
do homework
workout

Done -
fb clients
took meds
LS forum posting
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/14/11 10:47 PM
OKay, worked on green postings and also postings on another forum i moderate.

Also doing some cleaning and recycling and poured today's rainwater into the rain barrels.

Still need to do editor help work and decide if i am going to actually pick up that washer today.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/14/11 11:23 PM
Did some weeding, created a recycling center for my hubby in front of his studio, put trash in my car to throw away in town.

i think there is too much rain today to deal with getting the washer. I will see if there are any newspapers still in town. if there is i will get that and pick up the circulars.

If no papers are left i will work on editor mails, homework, and working out.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/16/11 10:57 PM
Today's items -
plan date day
find a washer
catch up on RC site
work on lagging editor emails
quick trip to walgreens
exchange cat food at CVS
workout
homework session
print Qs
print fred's papers
txt mom
call att re- plan
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: An Accountability Day - 08/16/11 11:45 PM
Oh cool!!!! You are doing this again - it makes me want to too!!!

I'm being lazy the rest of the day (we helped my aunt clean out some stuff at her house - so I'm whipped right now), but I've got so much I want to do tomorrow!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/21/11 12:15 AM
Thanks deanna - nice to see you back on here too!

Today - It is very hot and buggy, so i am writing on the netbook in front of the ac unit. When I get cold, I go outside and clean something or put something away. I am setting up my timer for 15 minute intervals.

I had just dumped my water catchment containers (i have a dozen of them around the house) into my large 55 gallon drum rain barrels. All three are full to the gills now! I will have to start thinking of picking up a 4th one.

Next I will:
empty kitty litter box
grab trash and plastic recycling to put in car for drop off
find free shampoo coupon
pick up free shampoo (errand)
plan the week

This evening I will -
Take my meds
do homework
workout
do some yoga
wash my hair
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/21/11 12:36 AM
Okees, I dumped and cleaned the cat litter box and took the garbage out to my car for my next trip out. I also gave the cats some play time, carried stuff from the couch pile to the official stockpile area, and did a quick floor sweeping.

Right now am working on the RC website and writing in forums.

On my next break I will gather up the plastic recycling and put in the car, move more stuff to the actual stockpile area, transfer the cat food to the proper dish and bins, wash dishes, make bread pudding, update meetup location, collect laundry.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/21/11 05:23 AM
Well, i could not find the free shampoo coupon, but i can look tomorrow. I did get most of the things on my list done before I got too tired. And I also did manage to help a friend by proofreading some of her work. That was on my list for a few months and it felt so nice to get that done. It was fun reading, too.

I think i will just do some more reading tonite and then hit the bed.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/22/11 12:16 AM
Today -

Grab newspaper and drugstore circulars
empty litter box
dump trash

Hmmm, i think i will grab the paper now.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/22/11 02:00 AM
LOL, okay, those three tasks are done, and i even picked up some free Pantene shampoo from CVS.

What I need to do now:
plan out the week
read homework
wash hair
cook meat and potatoes
RC work
editor emamils
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/30/11 08:54 PM
Today will be busy, but important things will get done. I have someone coming over to trade some plumbing work for my pool table (yay! - i want that piece of my property back! and a working outdoor tap). Someone else will be helping me install my washing machine and taking the old one out. Sweet.

Both the helper people will be coming by after 3:30, probably around 4pm.

Things I also need to do -

Run to Wags for freebies deals
finish plastic bags article
update calendar
fb clients
rc question
look on CL for used chest freezer
update meetup group
put kitten on freecycle
update CL pool table ad
take out paper recycling
find propane number and call
clean papers off rv floor
change litter box
print coupons
at 6:30, pick up food pantry box
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/31/11 03:58 AM
YAY! My washing machine is now in and working! I just did a big ol load of blankets and towels. :-)

Also, i did a trade for the pool table - i asked someone to fix my outside water pipes in exchange for the pool table. It worked very well! That was a wonderful trade. It took a few months for that to work out - I am so glad it is DONE. :-)

I got these done today too:
Run to Wags for freebies deals
fb clients
update meetup group
update CL pool table ad
clean papers off rv floor
change litter box
pick up food pantry box

So all in all, a pretty good day. I will look for the chest freezer on CL now and text my mom about the washing machine. :-)
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/01/11 04:28 AM
In good news, today I had a primary care physician meeting - kind of a meet and greet with my dr. She was very nice and we talked about my fear of needles and my plan for easing myself into getting a blood draw at some point. We also talked about mammograms. I am nervous about my first one.

I didn't get much else done today - with my fear of doctors, this meeting was quite enough!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/01/11 07:45 PM
Today is a big laundry day. I will also do some housecleaning and organizing. I actually like doing things like this. smile

Also today -
fb clients
print coupons
print pdf pattern for cloth pads
RC questions
LS forum
editor emails
workout
plastic bag article
settle up banking with dan
pay mortgage
put kitten on CL and Freecycle
send myself kitten photos from phone
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/04/11 01:41 AM
Doing right now:
RC admin

To do:
LS forum
do yoga
read through new books
organize coupon deals
have dan switch money to my account
get freebies from wags and cvs
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/07/11 05:34 AM
Plans for tomorrow -

Pay mortgage
Pick up wags and cvs freebies
RC qs
editor emails
fb clients
clean litter box
put litter in clean milk jugs (use funnel)
find and renew presciptions
txt mark for fixing water leak
compost cucumbers, pears
yoga
workout
go through books
move stuff out of rv
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/17/11 09:37 PM
Another saturday, a time to get things done. Today:

Clean dash on RC (five questions)
Update LS forum (five posts)
Green postings in my channel (three posts)
check mail
watch show and workout
Plant grape vine
turn compost
root rosemary

Soon -
dig up cactus and replant
Find med scripts
change litter box
bring all stuff from rv to house
Bring all clothes in here to consider whether to keep
cut peppers and plums
put peppers and plums in dehydrator
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/17/11 11:25 PM
These are done -
turn compost
root rosemary
planted oregano in rock garden
dig up cactus and replant
cut peppers and plums
put peppers and plums in dehydrator

Doing now -
check mail
watch show and workout
misc postings
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/19/11 02:38 AM
Still to do - (from previous list) -
Plant grape vine
Find med scripts ( i cannot find these and have now been off my meds a week - this is bad news)
bring all stuff from rv to house (it seems like too much, even though it would really only take an afternoon)
Bring all clothes in here to consider whether to keep

Do these again -
Clean dash on RC
Update LS forum
Green postings in my channel

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/23/11 10:00 PM
I have been getting so much done this week, both on the computer and around the house/garden. Am so pleased with myself.

Right now am planning next week. There will be a lot to get done.

Today -
call recyclers and get amounts paid out for metals
Make appts for next week
RC questions
update Ed help
green channel
LS forum
workout while watching glee
water plants with grey water
update FB

Weekend -
Pick up mulch from freecycle
drop off aluminum cans for cash

Mon - i would like to go swimming

Tues -
Dan's haircut
Fill dirt, buckets or recycling
PV food bank
Meet Ethan
possibly CV food bank

Wed -
Appt for app for food stamps
appt for doctor test

Thursday -
Appt with case manager, with Dan

Friday -
Appt to start app for disability
Self esteem class
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/09/11 11:27 PM
Doing a 15 minute day with my timer. been getting stuff off my plate but there is so much more to do:

paring things down into a capsule wardrobe
garden duties
work duties
call regarding stray cats
work out or yoga
meditate

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/10/11 09:41 PM
I need another 15 minute day.

I spent most of yesterday working on paring down my wardrobe. I still have more things to pare, but i don't think it will take as long today.

Calls to make.

Bills to write checks for.

Deposit checks.

Workout.

Gardening duties.

Work duties.

Plan week.

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 11/27/11 02:48 AM
Today I plowed down and worked solidly on my editor help tasks. I did a little bit of forum posting, did some reviews, and did some minor gardening and organizing, but really my task for the day was getting the one big task area of my life done. I feel a little mentally wiped now. Am wondering if I should take on a new task or just relax for the evening.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/19/11 12:06 AM
I have a lot to do today. There is a mass of emails to deal with from lagging editors, I have to make sure the Romance Class slate is clean, I am working on my Flylady Control Journal, planning the week and rest of the month, filling out my Flylady calendar and misc decluttering.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/21/11 04:15 AM
Much done! I cleaned up the Romance Class work, put my Flight Plan to use, decluttered more papers, dropped off scrap steel for cash, met with my case manager, did press release work, posted in the forums, gave meds to cats, dropped off trash and plastic recycling, dropped off some bills, and did some quick house cleaning of various surfaces. Looks and smells pretty good.

Now I need to add things to my calendar, do some editor help work, and give notes to Lisa on one of her novels. Also want to do a few sun salutations, as a gift to myself.

Tomorrow I have some cats to spay and maybe a date.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: An Accountability Day - 12/24/11 09:24 AM
You are doing amazingly well Jilly! Congratulations!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 12/24/11 11:02 PM
thank you! I gotmso much done these last few weeks that today I am spending the day in bed. Ahhhhhh.

Much to do next week...food stamps, deal with civil traffic ticket and apply for disability.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 04/06/12 09:37 PM
Today: just sleep in, write on the forums and do some cleaning up. This is a day off for me. I need it.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 06/19/12 12:30 AM
Today:

update bill paying for next month on calendar
pay phone bill
drop off mortgage and sewer bills
more pantry organizing
write calls and errands on calendar
chop tomatoes and dehydrate
walk after dark, pick up seltzer with food stamps
strain apple cider vinegar and taste
hangers to patio
towels to wire shelf
clean bottle for vinegar and dry
bottle vinegar and label
basil to spice jar
walk to mail
check drugstore circulars for specials
Posted By: Tania Jack Re: An Accountability Day - 07/11/12 08:01 AM
i would like to comment on another version of 'accountability' day. at the end of each day when we go to bed for sleep, we should assesss ourselves in a sense that what good/bad deeds we commited today. did we hurt anyone? this exercise will make our next day a lot better than the previous one.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/03/12 03:20 AM
That's kind of an odd one to consider. I don't hurt people. I don't question my inherent goodness. But then, i am not really people-oriented.

I guess for me I'd rather consider whether I hurt or helped the environment that day.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/11/12 10:01 PM
I am really trying to be accountable today. I've been doing nothing in bed for about a month and a half. I want to finish packing my trailer and get out of town.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/12/12 12:01 AM
Getting further along. Working on the cat area - food and water, litter box. Clothes are done but i need to bring them outside. I've carried a lot out to the trailer already but it is 104 outside. Not a good time to be lugging stuff.

Next. Need to hook up the trailer lights, print out a registration form.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/12/12 01:25 AM
Whew! Carried out clothes and books and assorted oddments. I tested the signal lights.

Now to see if my printer will work.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 08/12/12 02:27 AM
I can't find my printer cable....

I need a plan B. I don't know anyone with internet and a printer. And everything is closed for the weekend. Hmmmm
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/29/12 04:06 AM
I haven't written anything for accountability in a long time. I spent the last month traveling and then another couple of weeks ranch sitting without internet connections.

Looking at everything that I behind, right now I am working on deleting junk from my inbox. There are probably a thousand or so things I don't even need to read. Soon I should do a pass through and delete myself from lists that once interested me, and now are just inbox clutter.

So i am just starting with cleaning up the things I won't need to read right now.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 09/29/12 05:54 AM
Still working on this. blech. How do i let so many things come into my inbox in the first place?
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/06/12 02:40 AM
Tonite I want to take a few moments and vaccuum up the old cat litter that got under one of the shelving units. I'd also like to take everything off said unit and put the whole thing outside.

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/06/12 04:58 AM
I did those two things. And I'm happy about it.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/10/12 09:08 PM
For today, I am trying to take it easy. I was farm sitting the last two days, which takes a lot out of me. I did manage to write two book reviews, so i feel good about that. I want to clear my slate on Amazon Vine from items that have been sitting there unread and unloved. So that is my current challenge, and I take great joy in doing that. My Amazon ranking is currently 749.

What I would like to get done today:

find my meds (in my car i think?)
dump the compost/clean toilet
Walk down to meet case manager (i really want to stay home)
mail car part to my mom (this might be too much)

I also might move my bed around to face the other direction and see how that feels.

One thing I am excited to do is start a new vine book that is in my stack. Once I have all my vine novels read, I feel like I can move on to some other projects. I'm kind of on a roll, and when i get there I like to keep the rolling going.
Posted By: leahmullen Re: An Accountability Day - 10/10/12 10:49 PM
Good for you Jilly!!! Crossing things off of a to-do list is motivational!

I took care of something today that I've been meaning to do for years. It turned out to be not what I expected. Still I was glad to cross it off my list *finally*.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: An Accountability Day - 10/10/12 11:01 PM
Dear Jilly -

That is great that you're working your way through your projects! I definitely know what it's like to have a stack of books feeling like "pressure". I too am working my way through my book stack and it feels very good to make progress on that.

One step at a time!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/11/12 02:04 AM
What I did, from today's list:

I found my meds
Went to see my case manager (who was out sick, but still i went)
unloaded a ton of recycling and trash
dumped the kitchen compost
started my next vine novel

I still need to scrub the toilet and turn the bed. We will see if i feel up to it.

I am moving the need to mail that part to my mother for tomorrow.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/11/12 02:06 AM
Leah, good job on moving something that has been lingering for years off your plate! That must feel like a huge relief.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/12/12 09:09 PM
I managed to both scrub the toilet and turn the bed. turning the bed required moving everything around in here to accommodate that, but i ended up with a much nicer and organized arrangement. I like it.

Today i need to:
pick up my meds
floss
exfoliate
put laundered clothes away
bring more cardboard recycling down to bins
work on reading my next vine book
switch out laptop desk
trade out misc things in house and studio
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/12/12 11:02 PM
So what I did at this point:

put cardboard recycling into car
switch out laptop desk
trade out misc things in house and studio
cleaned switched out stuff

If I do manage to get out of the house I could both pick up my meds and drop off the cardboard. i'd like to go for a walk too. This all presupposes i will get out of bed.

Then I could do this in the evening:
floss
exfoliate
put laundered clothes away
work on reading my next vine book

I also have a few phone calls to make. maybe I can do those while putting away laundry.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/13/12 12:33 AM
I just got a phone call asking if i was ever going to go get those meds and warning me it needed to be soon. frown

It requires putting on actual clothes (not pajamas) and seeing strangers who will expect facial expressions and eye contact. Arg.

I need to figure out a better way to do this.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/14/12 12:03 AM
Finally decided to get up today and I would like to do some cleaning/organizing:

Find tape and label things
look at labelers on amazon
put mirror on back wall
find handyman to fix door and plan how to barter for it
check mail
go for walk
make stacks for linens
put way laundry
set up laundry for next washing on monday
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/14/12 03:10 AM
Ok, yay, i did most of these things and even a bit more.

I am going to think about what to do tomorrow.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/14/12 07:43 PM
To be accountable for today:

- pack up for ranch sitting tomorrow
- review book, solar light
- plan monday
- bring vine books to mobile and bring in narnia set
- work on "casual sleeves" drawer and poncho drawer
- call handyman re roof leak
- call jamie
-put up dan's posters
-erase whiteboard

PS: this thread is really helpful for me. I am surprised no one else wants to use it.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 10/20/12 10:34 PM
Today's stuff:

bring groceries to fridge
floss
exfoliate
meds to kitten
review vines
review nonvines
write blurbs
fold sheets
wash three dishes
bring in books from trailer
make check and envelope for trailer ticket
sweep
mop
sweaters away
plans to get more cat food/empty food into bin
bring in clean clothes from trailer
Posted By: Maria Marsala Re: An Accountability Day - 12/24/12 03:59 PM
I got away from holding accountablity days, but am starting again this month and every month thereafter.

(external promotion removed)

Note from Lisa, site owner:

Dear Maria -

As we've mentioned to you in the past, please refrain from promotional posts that encourage readers to leave the site. That is not allowed in these forums.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/03/13 08:03 PM
I am getting small things done today - heating up water and doing a good load of dishes, cleaning the litter box, answering emails and posting on forums. Doing some slow yoga (since I am sick).
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/03/13 08:55 PM
Oh, and I need to update my calendar! I will start to work on that next.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 01/11/13 02:55 AM
I didn't get much done today. I watched Biggest Loser and had a gentle workout. I had an editor chat this evening. I made a few calls to the pharmacy and my guidance clinic.

Tomorrow I need to deal more with the pharmacy and guidance clinic, and buy cat food, and finish packing up my car for my drive to san diego to visit my family. I have a few house things to do to get this place closed up while I am gone.

And I need to drop off my payments for the mortgage and sewer bill.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/06/13 08:25 PM
I am super duper behind on a lot of things, because I am visiting with family in Florida and feel like I am on vacation time.

I need to send my mortgage and sewer payments, re-fill out my food stamps application, talk to my cat sitter, check my phone for messages, read my friend's novel as an editor, and answer a bunch of emails.

I also need to organize my extra buck coupons and make a run to CVS.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/08/13 08:31 PM
Well, i talked to my cat sitter and ran to CVS.

Still need to do those other things, plus run to CVS again.

I'd really like to get my mortgage out tonite...I do have all weekend, but arg.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/08/13 10:17 PM
Allright. I organized my extra bucks, and I posted an amazon vine review.

Now to find the address to send my mortgage to. Done! Bt what I can't find is the amount owed. I looked in many places to find this, but am traveling and it's a weekend...I'm going to try to not worry about this until tomorrow.

I would REALLY like to dig in and get caught up on my small list of must do items tomorrow. After that I will be camping in the Keys and won't be able to do anything useful.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/09/13 07:57 PM
Today, what I did:
Did editing for RunPee.com
Packed for the Key West trip tomorrow
Found address for mailing sewer bill
Did some research and responded to forum posts

Still need to:
Do yoga
Run to CVS
Respond to Pilot Test email
Find amount to send to mortgage company
Edit another chapter of Zombies in Paradise
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/10/13 12:04 AM
Alrighty - i did the CVS run and the Pilot testing email.

Enough for tonite.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 02/28/13 08:45 PM
Today was a decent day for getting the basics done.

flossed, rinsed with ACT
exfoliated
updated forum threads
hydrated and took vitamins
updated calendar for march
went through recent receipts
spent time with kitten
opened vine packages
picked up today's swagbucks

I'd like to still do:

stretch/yoga
write vine reviews
post reviews
edit one chapter of Zombies in Paradise

Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/05/13 03:31 PM
OK, my first goals for the day are to get out of bed, put on clothes, take my meds, eat something, and settle down at the laptop to get things done.

to be continued...
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/05/13 03:53 PM
Alright! Settled into a little desk, and now I need to eat and start my list of today's to-dos.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/05/13 07:15 PM
So, today I want to:

-find land tax addresses and phone numbers and write down
-review kindle cover
-edit one chapter zombies in paradise
-put dental appt on phone calendar
-floss teeth, use rinse, whiten
-exfoliate
-15 minutes of yoga
-check cvs extra bucks deadline
-leftovers to fridge
-select what to bring back to AZ
-multivitamin
-thank you note to lisa
-charge tablet and keyboard
-update forums posts
-load up article
-clean netbook keyboard
-clean blood from pants
-call guidance center and make appt wit Dilly
-pick up today's swagbucks
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/05/13 11:27 PM
Yay! I got almost everything on today's list done. I will finish up the rest tomorrow.
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/07/13 03:43 AM
I knocked a few things off this list today, plus a few other things. A decent day.

Hopefully tomorrow:
-post article
-make dilly's appt
-do the daily things
-check extra bucks
-decide on more things to go to az
Posted By: Ezine_LVer Re: An Accountability Day - 03/07/13 04:54 AM
I just knwo that tommorrow is International Working Women's Day! All men serve the women!
Posted By: Jilly Re: An Accountability Day - 03/07/13 05:36 PM
I am busy doing things that need to be done today. I actually got out of bed around 10am, which is amazing for me.

Still to do:
check extra bucks
floss

yoga or walk
test TP Link kit
open Sensa kit
open battery kit
put dentist number on cell phone
laundry
make appointment with dilly
find magnet for chris
unpack bag and spray inside with febrese