BellaOnline
When you interview for your first job after college, you will likely be asked one or more of these questions about your education and your future plans. Prospective employers want to know what you gained from your college experience, planning and decision-making ability, and future goals.

Interview Questions for Recent Graduates
Yes, I totally agree. When I had my first job interview as a writer, the employer asked me mostly about the writing experiences I had during college. Luckily, I was able to answer him since I engaged in a lot of writing activities during college. As far as I can remember, the questions you listed were the questions that were asked to me :)!
That's great, Beverly.

Do you remember any other questions you were asked in interviews following college?
Hi Susan :)! Yes, I remember one significant question that took me a long time to answer. He asked, Are you going to be an asset or a liability to the company? Well, there was a long pause before I could answer. Thankfully, I was able to give an appropriate answer :)!
Posted By: kangtuo Re: Interview Questions for Recent Graduates - 08/01/14 10:53 PM
Yes ,i can't agree more.
© BellaOnline Forums