BellaOnline
Hello everyone -

I'm Julie and I'm the new JavaScript / Java site editor. You may have already seen me around the forums because I'm also the Middle Eastern Culture site editor and something of a BellaOnline forums addict.

I know this forum topic has been practically dead for a while now, but I'm really looking forward to getting the conversation going again!

Also, please don't let the fact that the title of the forum is "Java" - we are open to discussions about Java, JavaScript, XML and any other language or technology that allows you to run a single code base on a diverse and uncontrolled environment.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Julie
Hi Julie. I came over to see what all you have posted. Knowing nothing about how to do lots of things with computers. Looking forward to maybe pounding some new knowledge into my thick redheaded skull. It takes some patience on my part to learn new skills.

Happy Spinning, Sue
Sue, you know it's not such a stretch from fibre arts to computers. Jacquard looms were a crucial step in the development of computers. Some people even call them the first computers.

Julie
© BellaOnline Forums