BellaOnline
Hi everyone!

To go along with this week's article on what to look for in a professional organizer (check it out here: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art28517.asp), this week's topic is Working with a Professional Organizer (or PO).

Have you ever hired a professional organizer to help with an organizing project? If so, what was the experience like? If not, would you consider working with a professional? What would your ideal organizer be like?

Feel free to share any and all thoughts on this topic. As always, if there are other organizing topics you'd like to see me cover, either here in the Forum or in an article, feel free to e-mail me (organization@bellaonline.com) and let me know.

Thanks, and have a great week!
Posted By: Angie Re: Topic of the Week: Working with a PO - 03/24/05 04:10 AM
I haven't worked with a PO one on one. I have taken classes and chatted with one online. I did find it very helpful to set goals and understand some of my problems with getting organized. I'm by no means cured but I am doing a lot better.

For the first time in my life, I know what it means to make lists and write down goals and stay focused. I still procrastinate on some things though.
© BellaOnline Forums