BellaOnline
Posted By: Marci - Kids TV Scooby-Doo, who is your favorite? - 04/18/08 03:49 AM
Who is your favorite Scooby-Doo character?

My favorite is Scooby-Doo, of course and then next is Shaggy. The pair of them together can always make me crack a smile!
I always related to Velma. I was short, wore glasses, skirts, never dated........but I would have been as scared as Shaggy and Scooby were if I ever saw somehting.

Posted By: chica13801 Re: Scooby-Doo, who is your favorite? - 07/26/09 03:38 AM
Scooby and shaggy! HILARIOUS!!!! Darci
Posted By: Silverwolf Re: Scooby-Doo, who is your favorite? - 07/26/09 04:04 AM
Scooby. I also liked Daphne - She was pretty, unpredictable and smart when she wanted to be. The worst character was Scrappy Doo. Totally stupid and unnecessary in my opinion.
Totally agree with Scrappy being the worst!!!
Sorry, I'm a Scrappy fan!
Posted By: hkp Re: Scooby-Doo, who is your favorite? - 11/24/09 07:04 AM
yes, it is very good serial. it very funny. and we can get good information as well....
Posted By: PattyS Re: Scooby-Doo, who is your favorite? - 04/19/10 12:44 AM
I'm sort of a Scrappy fan too! Why all the Scrappy hate? He is small and cute for one. Like a little detective that one.
Posted By: flower70 Re: Scooby-Doo, who is your favorite? - 06/13/10 10:36 AM
Scobby and Shaggy, there an awsome team.
Posted By: Susan-Colleges Re: Scooby-Doo, who is your favorite? - 07/19/10 12:10 AM
Daphne -- I loved it when she said (wearing the outfit that she always wore) that she'd never want to go to jail is because she wouldn't want to wear the same thing every day. Funny on many levels.

Susan- that's really funny- on many levels! I never thought of that. Daphne was my favorite character growing up, too- I always thought she was pretty- but I think overall my fave is Scooby. It's still my favorite cartoon, and I have all of the episodes on tape/ dvd. Oh- and I hate Scrappy too.
© BellaOnline Forums