BellaOnline
Posted By: Hayley Can you Truly Trust Your Partner - 12/19/04 08:50 PM
I am currently in a long term relationship, i love my partner very much. He is very ambitious and very dedicated to his work, recently he has been more focused and i don't see as much of him as i used to. When ever i bring this up he makes me feel guilty for doing so as he always says that he's working this hard as he wants to secure our future, how can i argue with that. However I have been in past relationships were i would never have guessed that my partner was being unfaithful and it turned out that he was.Recently my suspicions are starting to get the best of me, to the point of where i have thought about hiring a private detective. I stumbled upon a site called www.9in10.com where you can enter numerical details of your partner and then it checks a database to see if someone else has also entered his details, this was recommended by a friend who hasalso used and actually got a match. I know this is silly however i can't help how i feel. I am hoping i don't get a match, but if i do at least i can take control of the situation.

Please advise
Posted By: PamelaJoseph Re: Can you Truly Trust Your Partner - 12/19/04 08:53 PM
Hayley,

I have heard of www.9in10.com and I also registered my partner. I think you did the right thing, how long can we sit back and allow ourselves to be victims, better to proactive rather than reactive
Posted By: PamelaJoseph Re: Can you Truly Trust Your Partner - 12/19/04 08:54 PM
Please let me know if you get a match
Posted By: Hayley Re: Can you Truly Trust Your Partner - 12/19/04 08:58 PM
I totally agree Pamela. I believe that we are all entitled to know the truth. I wish you all the best, i am always here if you need to talk.
© BellaOnline Forums