BellaOnline
Posted By: "Rosie" Facebook & BellaOnline - 04/23/17 09:23 AM
I had no idea where to put this but since I had many BellaOnline friends on Facebook I think this will be a good place
I enjoyed keeping in touch with ALL my Bella friends Till someone asked me how much do I think my friends really cared about me as much as i did them So I unfriended all of yous And NOT ONE of you tried to get in touch with me To see if I was OK
It makes me really sad No one really cares frown
Posted By: Sadhana ~ Indian Food Re: Facebook & BellaOnline - 04/23/17 10:40 AM
Sorry, but I haven't been on FB in months - too busy with the real world these days :-)
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Facebook & BellaOnline - 04/23/17 11:41 AM
I'm disabled so with limited time with the real world , And nothing to do. But go from one room to another, I enjoy my facebook friends
Some people only have facebook friends
Rosie, I am sorry that your feelings were hurt. I don't know if I was on your friend list or not. I have very few people on my friend list who are not real-world friends, since I am pretty outgoing on fb. If you unfriended me, I probably did not notice. I just don't notice that sort of thing. I don't keep up with who stays my friend. I went for months without knowing a member of my family had gotten upset and unfriended me. I enjoy your posts, so I feel like we do know one another. It's rare that I get someone to play games with like we have done several times in the past with that free-association game. I would be honored to have you be my fb friend. Send me a pm with your fb name, and I will send a request.
Also Rosie, I never reply to those fb posts that ask about who my real friends are and I need to reply to let the person know that I am their real friend.

I just do not do that. If you ask me a real question, I reply. If you do something, I comment. However, that mass produced stuff leaves me cold and I leave it strictly alone. Friends know that if you are on fb with me, you are either a friend or family, 'cause I don't have thousands of friends.

Same for kids who want likes to get their parents to stop smoking and sad, sad pictures of people and pets that say, "I'll bet I can't even get one like." Nope, you cannot from me! Just sayin' how I feel.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Facebook & BellaOnline - 04/24/17 02:53 AM
Thank you Connie , I had a small group of friends from BellaOnline that i enjoyed talking to regularly on facebook Whom I thought cared. I also agree with you about not liking sad pictures of people and pets that say, "I'll bet I can't even get one like." I like real conversations And that's what I miss I felt like I was part of a group of friends
Which I truly enjoyed I'll be 70yrs old in June I'm Agoraphobic I don't have a life outside my house So my friends mean everything to me Connie thanks again for getting back to me
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Facebook & BellaOnline - 04/24/17 04:10 AM
I'm like Connie, I do not answer or participate in quizzes and such, I see it as a waste of time. I do answer real questions put to me. I have no idea who has removed me from their FB friends. I wish everyone well. smile
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Facebook & BellaOnline - 04/24/17 04:20 AM
I feel the same way Susan
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Facebook & BellaOnline - 04/26/17 01:47 PM
Connie, thanks for being a friend
No thanks needed between friends for something like this.
© BellaOnline Forums