BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Backyard Porch Lighting - 05/02/09 11:30 PM
I have an umbrella over my back yard porch table and just rigged up "bamboo" little lights around the edge of the umbrella. They provide a little light and make it seem like I'm surrounded by little candles.

Does anyone else have a backyard table with an umbrella?

I'm very sun sensitive so I always have the umbrella up.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Backyard Porch Lighting - 11/13/09 02:39 AM
That sounds pretty at night, lisa. dan is very sun sensitive, so he always stays in the shade of a tree or porch. We don't have a table and umbrella set up, but they are certainly attractive. Do you have it on a porch, patio, or just in the grass?
Posted By: Jilly Re: Backyard Porch Lighting - 06/26/10 06:36 PM
I just found some little solar path lights for $3 each. I am ashamed to say i bought them at Walmart. I am trying to only shop local, at small businesses. But they were only $3 each, so i was very excited.

I think i will use them to line my private patio area in the middle yard. I bought five of them.

Also i think I will string up some little white xmas lights i found at a thrift store. I want the whole private area to be very like a little fantasyland. All the night lights will be so pretty. :-)
Posted By: Mark_Denaley Re: Backyard Porch Lighting - 08/19/11 08:47 AM
Hi there...... I am garden Designer and I had installed the same kind of table with umbrella for the purpose of shade, and also with that some garden specific lighting and Lantern to give a natural look to the garden.....
© BellaOnline Forums