BellaOnline
New Article!

Are you wondering how to bring the family together this holiday season and have a fun evening? Read on for a few suggestions I'm planning to try this year.

Making Holiday Family Time Fun
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Making Holiday Family Time Fun - 12/14/10 03:55 PM
Great article Leah! At Thanksgiving we watched the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" and we ALL got so into it LOL! Them my mom, aunt and myself sat around and knitted. It was so fun. Even the kids enjoyed it.

I think I'll dig out our Apples to Apples game for Christmas laugh
Hey Deanna! Sounds like you guys had a great time! Did you dig out the Apples to Apples game today?? laugh!

My family all gathered at my youngest sister's home for a wonderful dinner. Then we played games. One game was Holiday Trivia (movies, songs, stories) and then we played the "white elephant" game. We each had to bring something usable that we have had for years and never use anymore. We each got something we really liked, too. My BIL got a new TV with that new video game where you can bowl, play soccer, etc. by just motions and standing in front of the the TV. Even my 88 year old mother (with a broken arm) got up and played bowling with us. We had a great time.
© BellaOnline Forums