BellaOnline
Hey everyone, I saw this in a natural health magazine two or more years ago and have wanted one ever since! It's a little container garden with it's on grow lights that you can keep on your kitchen counter. It's planting and watering system are unique too. I just happened upon it again yesterday and remembered that I wanted it, lol. Has anyone used this? How do you like it? I'll more than likely review my experience with it in a future article. Check it out below!

AeroGarden Website
Wow! I looked at the AeroGarden and want one myself. How fun would that be?!!! To just reach out and snip a few herbs while you are cooking...that would be great. It is a pretty thing to have on the counter, too. Thanks.
Yes I agree too, it's really pretty! Well you have to let us know if you end up buying one as well. We can compare notes:).

Posted By: Lady J Re: AeroGarden - have you tried it? - 03/12/08 04:30 AM
i have wanted one for a ocuple of years now. I want to get the better one and not the basic one and will be getting one this fall after I have saved up. or I might just buy one with my stimulus return check LOL
© BellaOnline Forums