BellaOnline
I had a great experience at a Lush store this weekend. They make wonderful "green" cosmetics. Has anyone here ever used them? There's an artice at the Business Owners site telling more about the products and company.
Jordan - I haven't heard of them before your article. I checked out their website and found out they have 4 locations in Michigan. Two of them are fairly close in a mall I go to every once in a while. So I will have to check them out and let you know if I purchase any of their products. Thanks for the info. smile
I ADORE Lush. I have a few articles up in Cosmetics about them and will be writing more. This company brings fun back to the bathtub.
I see there are half dozen stores "coming soon" here in North TX. I'll be sure to look for those.

They also have an affiliate program for anyone with a website. 5% commission on sales if they come through your referral link.

I'm currently looking for a good organic skin care affiliate. I am a Miessence rep but this product seems a little expensive for the current economy, plus it's an MLM, which I think scares some poeple off (altho they can just order as a preferred customer)

Anyway, I'd like to find a good company to join with as a affiliate instead if anyone has any ideas.
Thanks for posting Joanj, I hope you get a chance to visit a store soon. It is a wonderfully refreshing experience. I didn't see the affiliate information on their site. I wanted to point that out to others. Perhaps you were speaking of another company. Anyway, best wishes as we all work together to make this world a better place.
I use a number of their lotions. The Dream Cream and Smitten are excellent. I also have a bodywash and marilyn conditioner(I haven't used this one yet).
I was using their snake oil bar (it was vegan so no idea why it was called like that) for the scalp which I loved but soon after they stopped making it. I also tried at least one of their bubble bar, it smelled good but did not really make bubbles.
© BellaOnline Forums