BellaOnline
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Prepaid vs a Phone Plan! - 03/18/11 07:07 PM
Hi Everyone:

Do you think more folks are using the "prepaid" phone plans instead of the contractual plans?

I notice a lot of phone companies like AT&T and others are now offering a "prepaid" plan. It use to be only TracPhone.

I did have a phone plan many years ago, but now use "prepaid" (AT&T go phone)...

Your thoughts?
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Prepaid vs a Phone Plan! - 04/13/11 09:49 PM
When I bought my daughter's first cell phone it was prepaid. I spent more money on that then I did my own plan, so I added her to my AT&T plan. Now she just bought her own phone and started a plan of her own. I'm waiting for her to activate it, then I can remove the extra $100 a month (unlimited text, internet...etc...) from my plan.

I guess it all depends on how much you use the phone. My mother-in-law and husband use Boost mobile which is like a prepaid, the phone cuts off the day after the bill is due.
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Prepaid vs a Phone Plan! - 04/15/11 04:02 PM
I agree Dianne, prepaid does get expensive. My daughter had offered to add me to her phone plan with T-Mobile, but with not having a "steady" income in my life at present - I did not want to do this. But it is the best way to do stuff - ADD on to a plan. When I was working in Orlando, Florida - one of the students at the university that I worked at, told me that she and her sister, brother-in-law and some friends have a phone plan (lol). They are ALL from Jordan - smart folks smile

Originally Posted By: Dianne W - Editor
When I bought my daughter's first cell phone it was prepaid. I spent more money on that then I did my own plan, so I added her to my AT&T plan. Now she just bought her own phone and started a plan of her own. I'm waiting for her to activate it, then I can remove the extra $100 a month (unlimited text, internet...etc...) from my plan.

I guess it all depends on how much you use the phone. My mother-in-law and husband use Boost mobile which is like a prepaid, the phone cuts off the day after the bill is due.
Posted By: AudraHelm Re: Prepaid vs a Phone Plan! - 08/30/11 08:39 AM
[quote=Angela J. Shirley]Hi Everyone: [color:#33CC00][i][b]Do you think more folks are using the "prepaid" phone plans instead of the contractual plans?[/b][/i][/color] I notice a lot of phone companies like AT&T and others are now offering a "prepaid" plan. It use to be only TracPhone. I did have a phone plan many years ago, but now use "prepaid" (AT&T go phone)... [color:#33CC00][i][b] Your thoughts?[/b][/i][/color][/quote] sdafklsa;fkl
© BellaOnline Forums