BellaOnline
Posted By: LadyLvsNyt Need vacuuming help with silky dog hair! - 01/28/10 08:01 PM
Help! I have a large breed double coated dog who "blows her coat" twice a year and usually it means I have to vacuum twice a day every day for a couple of months. This year I did not vacuum as often and it has gotten away with me. She shedded worse this year too with a health issue. I have a Kirby vacuum cleaner that I have always considered the best, but this is even too much for my Kirby! I used to use an Arm & Hammer product that was a dry sprinkle that broke the static barrier and made pet hair easier to pick up, but I can't find this product or any other one like it anywhere now! Any help on how to break the static? is there a spray or something? anyone know where I can find a rug brush or rake with a long handle?

RavynG
Wow, twice a day for months at a time? I can't even imagine! I have a Roomba that runs once a day (we have cats) and even that seems like a lot to me. I definitely don't envy you!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Need vacuuming help with silky dog hair! - 02/17/10 06:01 PM
This is what I use for dog hair and floors - it's outstanding -
Rubba Sweepa
© BellaOnline Forums