BellaOnline
This is my new ebook and includes patterns and instructions for six outfits plus underwear and accessories. Outfits include Spring Holiday Dress for American Girl Dolls as well as a dress for slender 18 inch dolls, bloomers, slip, bag, jewelry and scarf with hat.

Make Clothes for 18 Inch Dolls - Ebook
Helen, your new doll making ebook sounds just perfect for helping those who like to sew for the 18 inch dolls! Best of luck with your sales!

Susan
Thank-you, Susan.
Helen,your new book looks lovely. What a great photo!

I have a question. Where would be the best place to get patterns for dresses that would fit a Madame Alexander doll? I have always wanted to learn to sew. At my age, it's time to get started!
Hi Connie,

Thanks for the kind words!

What size Madame Alexander doll do you want to make clothes for? Madame Alexander makes 18 inch dolls that are of the American Girl, or full bodied type, and the patterns in my ebook will fit.

If your doll is a smaller doll, such as 6 to 8 inches tall, I have an article called Mini Dolls Pants Outfit that should fit.

Here is a link for a Simplicity pattern to make a collection of retro doll clothes for an 8 inch doll:
Simplicity Doll Pattern.

Have fun and please share photos of your finished creations.
Thanks a lot Helen! Those clothes just look so cute. China is a bride doll. My guess is that she is an 8 inch doll. I'll have my niece check.
Posted By: Ice land Re: Make Clothes for 18 Inch Dolls - Ebook - 07/24/12 03:21 PM
I wonder if you can help me make such clothes for my dog?
hey i have visit on your website... its really too good
Thank-you!
© BellaOnline Forums