BellaOnline
Investigative report Charlie McNally stumbles upon a scam that includes stakeouts, hidden cameras, and car chases. Unfortunately, secrets in the lives of her friends and coworkers threaten to derail the case, and her relationships.

Drive Time Review
Posted By: TC Beacham Re: Charlie McNally is Back in Drive Time - 03/02/10 08:01 PM
I just discovered this author and am reading PRIME TIME - the TV investigative reporter angle is interesting and I really like it so far. Coincidentally, my own mystery has a secondary character called Charlie from Charlotte - something I borrowed from a little girl in real life, the only Charlie/Charlotte I'd ever come across until now. Thanks for your review of DRIVE TIME - I'll get to that one eventually!
TC,

I tried to send you a PM re your book, but the msg said you were over limit. I would like to send you a message when your backlog is cleared.
Posted By: TC Beacham Re: Charlie McNally is Back in Drive Time - 03/03/10 05:51 PM
[quote=Edie - MysteryBooksEd]TC, I tried to send you a PM re your book, but the msg said you were over limit. I would like to send you a message when your backlog is cleared. [/quote] Hmm, it says "private messages disabled" but I did get a welcome message - don't know how to enable it.
© BellaOnline Forums