BellaOnline
Posted By: Nicole-Graduate School Distance Learning - 04/13/11 01:22 AM
Distance learning is becoming more and more common but there are very big differences between online programs that are facilitated by instructors or professors and programs that prepare you to CLEP (College Level Examination Program) out of courses (no instructors or professors). Programs like this, such as The College Network, which offers a Master of Nursing degree, are becoming more and more controversial.

Are you working on or have you completed your graduate degree through The College Network or a similar distance learning program? What has been your experience? What is your opinion on this type of program?
Posted By: emmajacob Re: Distance Learning - 12/14/11 12:28 PM
Online education has really changed our view of education. Now days it is not necessary to attend regular classes to get degree. Now anyone can earn a degree by enrolling in Online University Courses as it will provide us equally good education on the subject and moreover it is self-paced. anyone can gain quality education by just using a computer and internet connection from anywhere and at anytime. These courses are not different from any other form of education in any way. The content taught in Online University Courses is equally valuable as the content taught in traditional classroom education. They have a unique ability to provide education according to the students' capabilities and this quality has leaded them to mastery of skills and knowledge in the selected area.
Posted By: Lyn-Christian Lit Re: Distance Learning - 03/18/12 02:04 AM
I've been meaning to look into this because I'd definitely like to finish my graduate degree.
Posted By: Nicole-Graduate School Re: Distance Learning - 03/25/12 02:52 PM
Lyn, what graduate degree are you pursuing?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Distance Learning - 04/02/12 11:43 PM
I'm working on a bachelor's, not a graduate, but mine is all online from Northeastern University and I love the online classes. I am learning a lot and they fit more easily into my hectic schedule. I'm a strong believer in online classes.
Posted By: nibraskian Re: Distance Learning - 01/22/13 11:53 PM
Online education is one of the best way to use the technology. Emma has said it all. It is now a lot more easier to improve our education and get a degree with out attending the regular classes. what you need a good PC with required apps and just a good internet connection, and your bedroom can turn into your class room.
© BellaOnline Forums