BellaOnline
I put otehr beccuase it's always changing! Recently, I'd say bees, becuase they're in the news so much.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 10/05/08 09:00 PM
I picked Lady Bugs, just because
Posted By: Claybird Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 10/05/08 10:41 PM
Its hard to say. I love butterflies and dragonflies, and some moths are right up there too, but I had forgotten how fascinating praying mantis' are until I saw three in the last few weeks for the first time in years. They are so huge, and seem so intelligent, I was SO happy to find them in my yard!
Oh, I musn't forget the katydids that are still chanting in the trees every evening and will continue until the first frost.
Posted By: SpiritualArtist Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 10/05/08 11:45 PM
Monarch Butterflies because they are large and colorful with their black and orange contrast. I also like the metamorphosis life process of butterflies because it reminds me of the human journey. smile
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 10/05/08 11:46 PM
I chose Dragonflies because they are mysterious, beautiful and a symbol of good luck.
For me, the Dragonfly and firefly are signifant. Both seem to have an emotional effect when I run into them.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Butterfly - ...for its beauty
Ant - ...for its work ethic
June Bug, Dragon Fly, and Firefly - ...for childhood memories
Posted By: Bylen Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 10/18/08 12:57 AM
Childhood memories smile

The inch worm
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 10/18/08 01:03 AM
I saw one of those huge wasps the other day that lays its eggs on the backs of tarantulas. Then when they hatch, they eat the spider.
My favorite would be the lady bug.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 12/09/08 07:47 PM
Bees because of their importance in our gardens. Let's keep 'em here by planting more native plantings. Happy holidays everyone.
Posted By: Megan - Hiking Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 11/09/09 06:29 PM
Favorite insect - dragonflies. They're ancient wonders.

Cheers,
M.
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 11/09/09 06:32 PM
Crickets - sing one to sleep while camping or during those hot summer nights
Posted By: Bsherrin Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 10/26/10 05:09 PM
Lady bug and butterflies all time favorite of mine
Posted By: Deborah - Biology Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 01/21/11 10:37 PM
I'm with Eleise - dragonflies and fireflies seem so magical. I find dragonflies incredibly beautiful.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 02/09/11 11:00 PM
I'm a butterfly type gal myself. They are so beautiful!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 02/09/11 11:27 PM
i like bees and ladybirds, i dont mind spiders because they bring wealth into the home.
Posted By: Clenbut Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 03/15/11 06:28 AM
I like the butterflies most, because they are colorful and a very beautiful insect.
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: What's your favorite Insect? - 03/15/11 07:26 AM
Eeeewww!! I hate insects and feel very much disgusted by looking at them. Sometimes they crawl in my kitchen and that is the worst thing that I experience.
But there is one such insect that always fascinates me is a Scorpion. I have rarely seen it in real. It is the insect from which I am scared of the most, but I feel somewhere I have a connection with a scorpion, so its my favorite.
© BellaOnline Forums