BellaOnline
Posted By: Sheryl T What tattoos do you have? - 02/28/15 03:02 PM
My earlobes have pretty flowers and leaves on them. This came about because I'm a diabetic and we're slow healers. My ear piercings wouldn't heal and kept getting infected so I let them close up. At a tattoo show I saw someone with their earlobes done. I love the tattoos and I no longer lose the backs of my earrings! LOL!!!
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: What tattoos do you have? - 05/26/15 03:59 PM

I want to get a wrist or forearm dainty tattoo but I heard these hurt extremely a lot is this true? Otherwise I have none.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: What tattoos do you have? - 05/27/15 11:59 AM
I have a forearm tattoo that is a daisy blooming out of an American flag. I got it the day that Saddam Hussein was executed. It was a symbol of solidarity and rebirth.
It didn't actually hurt -- it was a little uncomfortable and that was about it.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: What tattoos do you have? - 06/08/15 03:19 PM
I've decided to get rid of my forearm tattoo. I'm going to get another one put there but I'm really over the one that is there now.
I have a gothic fairy on my right arm and the Triad, the symbol for the balance of power, on my right shoulder blade.
Posted By: stephy2014 Re: What tattoos do you have? - 06/29/15 08:39 AM
I don't have a tattoo in my body. But I like tattoos. I like the cartoon character's tattoos.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: What tattoos do you have? - 07/02/15 01:28 AM
Dear SherylT, &(Jana)

Regarding the inner left wrist tat I said I wanted, SherylT

You said you were a little bit uncomfortable~ exactly what is "Uncomfortable" mean..... like pressure? or pain uncomfortable????

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: LilySmith Re: What tattoos do you have? - 09/03/15 10:28 AM
I don't have any, but I'm considering doing one on my leg to cover the scar... Now thinking what picture to choose. The scar is not too big, just like 1 dollar coin. I'd appreciate your advices.
Posted By: Beauty Angel Re: What tattoos do you have? - 10/26/15 06:29 PM
I have no tattoos however my sister has a sugar skull candy version of the English Bulldog we had as kids growing up on her shoulder blade that is gorgeous!
Posted By: TheHatGal Re: What tattoos do you have? - 12/11/15 01:23 AM
Two tattoos... One of wheat and birds on my upper left shoulder and incense on the other shoulder.
Posted By: Alexa.94 Re: What tattoos do you have? - 07/06/17 01:58 AM
I want a Skull candy tattoo on my arm.
On my left forearm I have a bird with a "j" on one side and a "d" on the other. The bird stands for many things, mainly freedom. The "J" is for my son, the "d" for my mom. On my right forearm I have music symbols. I find a lot of peace through music. On my chest I have an ex boyfriends name. I do not regret this because at the time I meant it very much and I still consider him a dear friend and an important part of my past. I know this is not the case for everyone. On my left shoulder blade I have my son's kissy print from when he was 3. One day I know he will feel hes too old and cool to give mommy kisses so I wanted to capture one that I can keep forever.
Posted By: Altenect Re: What tattoos do you have? - 08/08/17 02:12 AM
I have one on my forearm.
Posted By: jodirose Re: What tattoos do you have? - 11/18/17 07:31 PM
None
© BellaOnline Forums