BellaOnline
Posted By: SouthernGal Hello! New to the Forum - 08/01/07 04:06 PM
Hello,

My name is Alana and I am the newbie. I'm glad I found these forums. They seem to fit right in with where I am in my life right now with my new business.

I am in the process of developing an online organizational product for business coaches designed to make their lives easier. My goal is to make keeping up with contact lists and keeping in touch with contacts a very simple process.

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the problems faced by business coaches in dealing with clients. Do you have any organizational issues? Would a website be helpful but costs too much? Basically, what type of technology could make your life as a business coach easier?

All input is welcome. My product is for YOU, the coach, so I want it to be GREAT! smile
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Re: Hello! New to the Forum - 08/01/07 05:44 PM
Hi Alana! (I have a cousin with that name!)

Your contact management idea sounds good. I'll include a link to this post in my next newsletter.

In the meantime, feel free to plug any product, service, or business created by you, weekly, in the "Shameless Self-Promotion thread" open every Wednesday.

Welcome to the forum! Please stay & play!

Meg
Posted By: SouthernGal Re: Hello! New to the Forum - 08/01/07 05:48 PM
Thanks Meg! I really appreciate your help.
© BellaOnline Forums