BellaOnline
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Don't Get Scammed - 07/12/07 03:41 AM
Y'know the ones, those websites & infomercials that promise incredible pay outs for next to no effort. "The product sells itself." "You'll get THOUSANDS of $$$ for making only $500 in sales every month."

Part of you goes "yeah right." But another part of you may go, "Yeah, but what if..."

Before you hand over your credit card, read my latest article on the Business Coach site of BellaOnline, titled "Don't Get Suckered by an Infomercial."

Have you ever been "gotten" by an unscrupulous business offer? Do you know of one out there that is likely a scam? Share your thoughts on this & the article here.
Posted By: Manjari Re: Don't Get Scammed - 07/16/07 09:55 AM
I read your article.
There must be an agency to control this?
Is there any agency?
Posted By: MegM_BusinessCoach Re: Don't Get Scammed - 07/16/07 05:42 PM
State & local Better Business Bureaus may be able to tell you if any complaints against the company have been filed, after you dig to find accurate company information.

Not all infomercials or websites are registered with the exact same name as the company / scam.

In some areas of the United States, the FBI has jurisdiction. In most, the State Attorney may take that on.

As far as what agency controls this sort of scam in other countries, I don't have that information.

Can any of our international readers join in, on this one? Please list what country you are from & who the governing agency would be, in your area.
Posted By: Manjari Re: Don't Get Scammed - 07/17/07 05:35 AM
Thank Bellameg.
© BellaOnline Forums