BellaOnline
READ RULES FIRST!

Starting today, every Wednesday we'll feature a "Shameless Self-Promotion" thread for you to share 1 project, product, article, whatever of your own.

Rules:

1. This must be a project that you wrote, created, etc. No affiliate links.

2. You are limited to one post with four lines of text, to tell us why we should check out your promo and one link to the product / article / service in question.

3. Be kind enough to check out at least one promo of someone else on the thread.

4. No blatant advertising at any other time in any other thread, in this forum. (Links in your sig are fine. I'm just trying to not have a forum full of advertisements and no conversations.)

5. Share this opportunity with other forum members who have something cool to show off!

6. As a courtesy to fellow members, check out one or more of the other offers in the thread. If you find anything fishy, please report back to me & I will take care of it ASAP!

Got it? Ok, let's play!
Posted By: elle Re: Share your Shameless Self Promotion! - 06/21/07 12:13 AM
Okay, I'll start...

I offer a Manuscript Critique Service on my personal website, with a variety of rates and options to choose from if you're looking for some one-on-one writing advice.
Posted By: Tef Re: Share your Shameless Self Promotion! - 06/21/07 12:17 AM
OK, I'll be happy to start.

I've just started a website called everydaynurses.com. It's a forum where nurses can get together and talk about professional and work-related issues, and just slow down and relax. I've started a blog, which is also linked on the site, and in addition to the forum, and also links to other pages that include fast facts, algorithms, formulas, and medical calculations that may be useful to a nurse's practice.

Check out my site, register, and join in the conversations, talking nurse to nurse.
I offer a variety of coaching services on the Center of Muse. I'm currently focusing on helping writers set up their business to be profitable. I help amature writers become professional writers & keep the writing motivation going. While my Coaching Business accepts all kinds of ultra-motivated clients, I find the passion that writers have for their work fuels them farther, even when times get tough.

I look forward to seeing who else plays along!

Meg

P.S. I'll disable replies before Midnight central. So, get in your pitches now!
I recently wrote a blog post for a reader who was thinking about naming his baby Keefe.

If anyone here ever has a question about baby names or baby naming, let me know -- I'd love to help you find an answer (or at the very least help you sort through the issues). smile
Posted By: elle Re: Share your Shameless Self Promotion! - 06/21/07 06:53 AM
Great blog Nancy - I've bookmarked it (as someone else also commented) for character name use!

Meg - your story about the dog eating your "homework" really cracked me up. I could just picture that!

Unfortunately I don't know any nurses personally - that nurses forum sounds like a great resource.
What a great post! Thank you to Nancy, Elle, & Tef, for playing! I got to get to know you a little better & visit a few places I wouldn't have stumbled upon, myself.

Did you miss the Wednesday Shameless Self Promotion thread? Sit tight & have your four line pitch ready for NEXT WEDNESDAY.

In the meantime, share your life's work dreams and support each other, right here, on the Business Coach Forum!
For the next 12 hours, feel free to pitch your own product or service in four sentences or less. No Affiliate Ads. This is for stuff that YOU are doing.

Enjoy!
I've recently started a new blog sharing how dog body language can be used to understand and communicate with your dog for better behavior and a better relationship.

Understanding Dog Body Language For A Well Behaved Dog

Julie
Oooh, what a cool idea! I love dogs.
Posted By: joanj Re: Share Your Shameles Self Promotion Here! - 06/27/07 09:04 PM
I have a health and wellness website with articles, recipes and tips covering weightloss (the healthy way!), wellness vacations, natural remedies and more. I love helping people to find more healthy ways to do things!
Posted By: joanj Re: Wednesday is Shameless Self Promotion Day. - 06/27/07 09:09 PM
I loved your article on how to keep your dog from pulling! My 110 lb rottweiller never walked on a leash until he was about 9 years old. We moved to the city from the country and in the country he just got to run around. Now I take him for walks for exercise, which he loves but he's really hard to break of pulling.

Thanks for the great article.
Great idea Meg grin I'll join in even though I'm on another continent from most of you.

I write and perform my own stories and poyums for kids. The sites (below) are getting a re-vamp just now so they don't look that great. I also sing and act, if anyone would like to fly me over for a Burns Night cool

Chik

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Excellent! Today, I've just focused on writing new articles. I have new ones for the Business Coach site at BellaOnline. I also added a really cool sponsored post about an interactive and entertaining advertisement that The Police (as in the band, not the law) are sponsoring.

(It's got videos, music, and a contest, it's seriously the coolest ad I've ever played with & hasn't tripped my spyware detector, so it's likely safe. Unlike those annoying smiley faces with sound, that you see on some websites.)

I'll be adding threads about the new articles on the site, so I'll forgo the "self promo" this week.

Thanks to everyone who added new businesses today! I hope you also took the time to visit the others who listed their projects on this thread.
I have a home organizing site where I provide quick and easy organizing solutions for your home, home office and home business. I firmly believe in the power of organization to help you create more time for family, friends and your home business. My latest undertaking is addressing how to get organized to work at home...

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Lynn_B Re: Share Your Shameles Self Promotion Here! - 06/28/07 02:54 AM
I'm currently promoting a "College Planning Made Easy" seminar to the community ed. directors of the ISD's in my service area. Its a 2-day seminar for parents w/ college hopeful teens in grades 8-12.

You can find more info about my services/products online atBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Awesome, Lynn! I can just hear parents who have college-bound students now saying... where was Lynn Byrne four years ago?!

What an underserved and hugely needed service (at least in the Midwest USA). I wish you all the best with it. Will you be posting updates on your site?

Posted By: Lynn_B Re: Share Your Shameles Self Promotion Here! - 06/28/07 03:14 AM
Erin: Updates are in progress as we speak!

I'll keep you posted.
It's Wednesday! Time to share with us the wonderful things you're doing & making.

My latest article on the BellaOnline site is: Choosing Toolbars for your Business Browsing
Hi Meg!
I'm Jessica Carson, the editor-in-training for container gardening and I work as the office manager for a company called GoWesty on the central coast of California. The owner started the company about 17 years ago because he loved VW campers and he was fed up with the business ethic (if it can be called an ethic) of Silicon Valley big business. He built the company on care, compasion, honesty, and taking care of customers, employees, vendors, neighbors, friends, the environment, and life in general. It has done incredibly well and has a world-wide reputation for the best place for anything having to do with VW campers. We are very much a family, a team, built because we all care, not because anyone tells us we have to.

We constantly get letters from customers, some as far away as Europe or New Zealand, telling us how pleased, surprised, excited they are about us, our products, and how we take care of them. The business is still growing (though only about 10% a year now) and most of it because of the great reputation we have. Who says you have to be cut-throat to succeed? I worked for a cut-throat company for a while - this one has definitely done much better financially and for the well-being of the employees.

The website is www.gowesty.com. There is some info about how the company started there, some photos of the team, and a little write-up and picture about many of the folks here.
Posted By: Lynn_B Re: Share Your Shameles Self Promotion Here! - 07/12/07 02:16 AM
Here's my latest press release regarding my "College Planning Made Easy Seminars."

Press Release - Lynn Byrne 07/11/2007.

I'm getting good feedback and lots of nibbles on this one.
Woo, this thread is HOT!!! Thanks to the wonderful participation of the posters & readers, I hope you have all experienced positive results from participating in this thread.

I am now out of "Training Mode" and into "Launch Mode" of my BellaOnline Business Coach site. I'm really excited about that.

I've just posted an article called " Business Ethics & You" & am working on correcting some errors that were embedded in the corresponding Business Ethics quiz. (If you've taken it, you know what I'm talking about.) I'm also working on some good articles about getting clients/customers, sales without being a sleazy salesperson & odd careers.

If there are topics that you'd like me to touch base on, or if you have a comment about the upcoming subjects, let me know.

In other sites, my Squidoo Lenses are doing well & I'll be adding an article on how & why to make your own.

On CenterOfMuse.com - I'm offering new workshops, coaching opportunities & blog posts.
It's Wednesday again. Are we still doing this?

Promo: Lynn Byrne and Hill Country ECS - Research and Consulting offer "College Planning Made Easy" seminars for parents and students. (View press release or information on "College Planning Made Easy" workbook (print edition).)
Thanks for playing, Lynn! C'mon back next Wednesday!
Posted By: mom2mom Re: Self-Promotion thread now open... - 08/05/07 03:29 AM
For moms wanting to earn some money at home or learn how to run an online home business, I've got a coaching site that can help. Also I'm open to email coaching.

I welcome anyone to stop by and sign up for my newsletter.

Blessings to all,
Elizabeth
Posted By: Doctor_Maria SUCCESS FROM HOME - 09/04/07 05:32 PM
Hello all,

I have free copies of Success From Home Magazine's Sept 2007 edition. It features a dynamic opportunity to make money from home with a company that has made 17 millionaires in 5 years. Jack Canfield (co-Author, Chicken Soup for the Soul series) is one of the spokespersons. He uses and loves the products and even wrote a book specifically about success stories of people who use these products. If you want a free copy, please e-mail me (gynecology@bellaonline.com). You may also go to mywealthyhealthylife.com to learn more about this company.

Moderator note: As a fellow Bella editor, I have given this poster the benefit of the doubt. I have not yet gone to this site to check on if this meets the regulations of this forum & thread. If you choose to check this out, please report back to me 1. if it is indeed of the poster's own creation & not an affiliate link & 2. if it feels legit or more like spam/scam. Thanks! Meg
A Bump & An offer:

I've got some exciting new things going on with my business coaching, writing, workshop leading enterprise! I'd love to share all of the cool stuff like discounts, freebies & ecourse offerings, but this thread is mainly about you & your business aspirations.

I will share this, though:

Watch for new contests and freebies & thank you's for links and participation at my site. Seriously, start commenting & watch your own website rankings improve. Begin a webinar or ecourse and check out all the extras!

And get personalized service, extra help on your own business, website, or writing venture. I got into this business to help people create their life and business based on passion & I want to help you do that!

So... sign up for the Business Coach newsletter, here, on BellaOnline & visit Events for entrepreneurs, writers and answer this question:

What are you passionate about?

Sincerely,

Meg

Moderator note: Well, it occurs to me, after I updated the rules... that my own post, here, breaks my own rules for the thread! LOL I WILL be fixing it and splitting it up into multiple posts. And I will reprimand myself accordingly. Bad Meg! No Chocolate!
For those of you who are willing to be my Research & Development team, I have a way for you to get all kinds of free coaching.

Check it out:

Free Coaching Rebate + Gift Certificate for new callers.
I createdBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Hello Ladies! I'm inviting Business Women & Entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with passion & purpose. Try a ONE HOUR COACHING SESSION & ONE WEEK OF UNLIMITED EMAIL COACHING for only $67!

� create personal success � grow your business to match your true self � better your relationships

You share your specific situation and we�ll explore your best solution together! (offer ends November 30/07)

Hi All, I am continuing to add new pages to my health and wellness website. I have nearly 200 pages now, which include articles on weight loss, healthy recipes, health benefits of many different foods, such as green tea and cherry juice, natural remedies for many illness and diseases and how to boost your immune system naturally.

I also have articles on relaxation, the Law of Attraction and wellness vacations

I invite you to check out the Complete list of articles at Path2HealthyLiving

Here's my seminar schedule for Fall 2008 thus far. Registration for these will be available through the community ed. providers' websites sometime in late December:

02/09 - College Planning Made Easy (Kerrville TX - www.clubed.net)
02/16 - College Planning Made Easy (San Antonio TX - www.nisd.net/ace)
02/23 - The Great Scholarship Search (San Antonio TX - www.nisd.net/ace)
03/01 - Preparing Successful College Admissions Applications (San Antonio TX - www.nisd.net/ace)
Here is my site: FavoriteTraditions.com where I have a little bit of everything that makes life special.

Hope that you will stop by for a visit!
Hey Ladies,

Thanks for the updates!

Welcome, Chloe21! Nice article on Thanksgiving Dinner.
Chole-

Hi Meg. This is nice for promoting a business or professional site.

I hope all of you visit me at:
[font:Century Gothic][size:11ptBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Lynn_B Shameless Self-Promotion for Wednesday - 11/07/07 04:13 PM
Looks like the Wednesday "self-promotion" topic is locked. Hope you don't mind my posting separately.

Here's my REVISED seminar schedule for Spring 2008 thus far. Registration for these will be available through the community ed. providers' websites sometime in late December:

02/19 (actual date to be determined) - College Planning Made Easy (San Antonio - TX - https://communityed.neisd.net/root/default.aspx)
02/09 - College Planning Made Easy (Kerrville TX -BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Posted By: Tami S Re: Shameless Self-Promotion for Wednesday - 11/07/07 06:24 PM
Hello Ladies! I'll give you a free personalized coaching email if you make a purchase from my new Women's Bookstore by Nov 15th. There are many best seller books on Women, Business, and Self Development.
There's possibility for free shipping! US Resident's Bookstore or Canadian & International Resident's Bookstore
When you've made your purchase, email your order # to coachtami@destinysdoorcoaching.com
Hey Ladies!

I had internet trouble this morning, so I am just getting in to unlock the topic, I'll go ahead and merge you into the promo post!

Tami: I absolutely welcome networking with fellow coaches. I'm glad you do too!

Meg
I'm in the process of updating my website and online catalog of services. Here's the Writing Services catalog. It gives an estimate of prices for you to budget with - but we always come up with a custom plan based on the client's project.

Writing Services by Center of Muse
Posted By: Carennedy Re: Shamless Self Promotion on Wednesdays - 11/21/07 09:14 PM
Carennedy Solutions is a company that Showcases Small Business to the Market Place. I offer lots of free marketing services to direct sales reps and organize cooperative marketing services. I host Networking groups specific to WAHMs and Direct Sales women in Calgary AB and online via a forum. Carennedy Solutions is also a member of the Vernon Women in Business Association.

It also is a direct sales store in my home. I offer various items, specifically latasia jewelry, coffee from costa rica and coming soon, purses hand made in Canada.

All the products I choose to represent in the store have to be of good quality and priced affordably. This isn't always an easy combination.

For more information and to learn more about how Carennedy Solutions can help your company, check outBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Hi - Ive visited this interesting topic a few times but am still not sure what its about?

Some ideas would be great!

siobhain
short stories
I'm not sure how the title changed to How does Spiritually play a part in your business.

This thread is only available on Wednesdays as a way to advertise your business to the forum. It enables those who want to advertise to post an ad and keep the rest of the forum free of ads and on support topics.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I am a mom to 3 and I work from home and help other women to do the same, by coaching and mentoring them. I can finally say I Love what I do. I help to change lives every day, and have fun while I do. BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
My passion is encouraging women to really reach for their full potential both personally and professionally. I want to share that with you, too!

Every few weeks, I send out Free Success Tips for Women. Today's article is called, "Can Your Desires Really Make You Money?"

Oh OK, thanks, I am in the right place after all then! Thanks for the clarification - all these Support Businesses on here look great. I guess I'll be hanging out here a lot too then (as well as self-development.

I'll be back when my business is ready!

Siobhain
Short Stories
Hello Business Women & Entrepreneurs! Remember the Great Coaching Special ending this Friday, Nov 30th.

Try a ONE HOUR COACHING SESSION & ONE WEEK OF UNLIMITED EMAIL COACHING for only $67!

� unleash your potential � grow your business with passion � effectively balance home and work

Why wait? Contact coachtami@destinysdoorcoaching.com to begin creating your ideal life/business NOW.
I just received a shipment of some of my Mother's are Special products and I'm thrilled because they look so good. The Christmas cards turned out really nice too, they look better than they do on the computer.

Tami I'll have to take you up on that soon. I just need to get some cash flowing.... lol

LATASIA JEWELRY SPECIAL

Have a Catalog Party and receive:

$35.00 credit
10% off all orders
Buy 3 items get the 4th FREE (lowest value)

PLUS REGULAR HOSTESS CREDITS:

$600.00CDN or $500 US in party sales receive 40% of total party sales in Free Jewelry
- this works out to $240.00 CDN and $200.00 US retail of Free Jewelry.

Have 8 guests order and receive another $100.00 in FREE Jewelry. That's a lot of Free Christmas Shopping done for Friends and Family.

IF you live in the CALGARY area or THE OKANAGAN host a party - for the rewards on hosted parties please contact me directly.

Order Coffee from Costa Rica before the end of Nov. for $9.50/lb regular $12.00/lb plus shipping. Gift Baskets Available. Mild, Bold, Decaf, Espresso, Organic, and Specialty available.
It's Wednesday YAAAAA!!!!!

I've been busy this week creating new products for kids, families, Canadians and updating the website to offer WAHMs and women in small business more free online exposure. I'm thrilled with the new products and have updated my website, come by and see if you can find a unique gift for a loved one.... BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
I was out of breath just reading your post - take a breath and time for yourself lol!
Hello to you great bunch of Entrepreneurial Women! I have a New Year's Resolution Solution for those of you who are serious about making some really positive changes either to your life or your business.

Get TWO 30 Minute Resolution Coaching Sessions for $97 and a Follow Up Email for each. Contact me at coachtami@destinysdoorcoaching.com to get started. Offer ends December 31, 2007

Here's my latest listing of Spring 2008 seminars. I've been busy marketing. These are currently posted on the San Antonio "Our Kids" Magazine site BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
My new website is almost complete. Some of the links aren't done, but the look, feel, and blog sections are coming along great. I can't complain... with other paying clients, my projects get pushed aside, but it pays the bills!

For web design, editing, coding, writing, and advice on blogging professionally - Ask me how I can help.

For Internet and Live Marketing, Productions, SEO - Ask me how I can help.

For Business Coaching, support, advice, and resources - Ask me how I can help.

Meg Meyer dot Com
I'm glad to hear things are coming along for you, Meg. Congratulations! Let us know when your latest site is fully up and running.

I have an exclusive Special Christmas Offer for all the Bella Ladies.
Get 20% off any of my services when you book by December 19th/07 and use by January 31st/08!
Oh my goodness I forgot today was Wednesday. shocked Where is the week going? Oh ya on the computer!!! I really should get to cleaning my house. whistle

So lets see.... New website with brand new designs on various products. They turned out so cool, cool I'm even surprised.

BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
© BellaOnline Forums