BellaOnline
I've just posted a new article on the Business Coach site:
Disorganized Office � Disorganized Business?

Here is what I�ve discovered about myself � when my desk is covered with papers, books, sticky notes and file folders, I�m disorganized personally and professionally. I�ve found that the state of my desk is an unconscious reflection of how stressed or relaxed I am with my business.

You can click on this link to go directly to the article:
Disorganized Office � Disorganized Business?

Let us know what you think . . .

~Sharon
Posted By: Maria Marsala - 12/26/12 05:31 PM
I agree.. that the state of my office reflects how I feel. In fact, the state of my whole house reflects how I feel.

I stopped doing Integrity Days for a while, and will get back to them, this week actually.
Posted By: Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu Re: - 12/26/12 06:16 PM
You know, I think it partially depends what type of business you do. My business is fairly creative, so I go through times of disorganization especially when I'm trying to get a large project ready to deliver. I went through about 7 weeks of a messy office while we worked on the holiday orders. Once they started to drop off, I was able to get things cleaned up and start reorganizing again. I even finally got the carpet vacuumed.
Posted By: Sharon - Business Coach Re: - 12/27/12 10:55 AM
Jeanne
When I'm creative - writing or working on a project - I find my office more disorganized. But, I can still find the important things I need for the creative project.

Maria
I find my disorganization will sometimes follow me. My closet starts to become stacked with file folders instead of putting them away.

I've started taking the first weekend of the month to clean and organize. It helps me . . .

Thank you both for your helpful comments!
© BellaOnline Forums