BellaOnline
Hi Everyone

This is Sharon, your Business Coach Editor.

Here's how I see the forum (and let me know if you disagree), this forum is for personal, professional and business-building support and growth.

It's NOT a bill board for just selling your business opportunity.
There is a place for that and this forum isn't it.
An ad is an ad - this is a forum.

Participating in a discussion and making a comment or offering a suggestion is one thing, but just making a pure pitch for your company or products is an ad.

Here's a link to the official BellaOnline Forum Rules: Official BellaOnline Forum Rules

This is your forum - please, post your questions and comments and let's have heart-to-heart discussions.

If you haven't signed up for our weekly newsletter, please do and be the first to know of the latest empowering and business building articles.
Here's a link to our newsletter sign up: Business Coach Newsletter Subscription

Here's to great relationships and successful businesses!

~Sharon Michaels
This is very true I will agree with you straight away! Thats why I find it great that signatures are banned for an indefinite amount of time and you cant just enter raw urls, this prevents people from just joining up and spamming us with ads for the sake of their own business. If someones business may benefit the community on here, or if people have been asked to share their website thats great, but dont just push your website and not contribute properly!
Posted By: raghvendra Re: Do you agree with me about forum use? - 11/10/11 12:04 PM
you are absolutely right,i am completely agree with you.
Yes, fully agree with you, no ads in the forums please!!
© BellaOnline Forums