BellaOnline
Posted By: Trish-D Sexual and Domestic Abuse Survivors Art Show - 09/02/10 11:29 PM
Hello All,

I received the info below about a survivor's art show that some of you might be interested in.

I wanted to share information about a very profound event - the 19th Annual SASS (Sexual Abuse Survivor's Art Show); The SASS is a multi-dimensional project featuring the art, music, poetry etc. of sexual and domestic violence abuse survivors. The show offers a safe space for survivors to exhibit the creative works they have completed as a part of the healing process and provides a culturally and socially enriching experience for the public.

Now in its nineteenth year, SASS is an annual showcase of the healing power of art for survivors of abuse and is implemented through FEGS - L.I.F.E (Living in Fair Environments) Programs. In the past we've been fortunate to display artwork from all over the world.

For any questions, please feel free to contact me (Holly Beck) at hbeck@fegs.org or call 631-691-7080x302. For artists' agreement please see our website: http://sass.fegs.org or if you have any questions please contact me.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARTISTS.

The Sexual Abuse Survivors' Show (SASS) is a multi-dimensional project featuring the artistic expression of sexual abuse and domestic violence survivors. This show offers a safe space for survivors to exhibit their creative work. Additionally, the show provides a culturally and socially enriching experience for the public.
© BellaOnline Forums