BellaOnline
Posted By: Lestie - ContainerGardens Full Moon Weekend - 07/16/11 08:01 PM
Hello Everyone!

Well for those who have started or who are used to gardening by the MOON, this is full Moon weekend. So? Now's the time to take a breath and go into waning mode where you begin to reap what you have sown in a way.

If you still have learner plates on (and don't we all?) then just know that the garden actions you take these next two weeks in general reduce growth and action, they are Yin days, they are very good for planting below the ground roots and bulbs and things etc. etc. and so on.

How is it going? Did you try a couple of moony things? You won't be seeing results right now if you have only just started this regime ... but it would be good to know if you have - tell us how it is going. Thanks and as always questions are welcome!

Cheers
Posted By: Deb - Animal Life Re: Full Moon Weekend - 07/16/11 08:48 PM
Am I supposed to plant seeds during full moon for faster growth? Did you make a gardening chart for those of us who are garden illiterate?

To date - I've managed to kill everything I've attempted to grow. I am loath to spend money on quality seeds until I know I will actually be able to sustain vegetable/herb garden in desert environment.

Is there any hope of removing the curse of the black thumb?!

© BellaOnline Forums