BellaOnline
Posted By: NYTravelEditor Halloween Parades in New York State - 10/19/09 07:22 PM
For a listing of upcoming Halloween Parades throughout New York State, please go to the BellaOnline New York site www.bellaonline.com/site/newyork
This just in: The Fingerlakes Mall in Auburn will host its annual Halloween Trick or Treat Parade on October 31st from 4 pm to 6 pm SHARP. Children in costume, ages 12 and under are welcome to bring a bag and trick or treat, beginning at Fun & Games.
Hi all,

I received a message of concern that the time for the Nyack parade was incorrect. I confirmed with the Chamber of Commerce (sponsor of the event), and the start time is indeed 5:30 with a line up time of 4. Sounds like a lot of time between line up and start, but that's the official info. www.nyackchamber.com
I happened upon the Cold Spring annual Halloween parade yesterday. Absolutely adorable. Huge turnout. Where will you be marching?

Washington Market Park (Manhattan) Halloween Parade Saturday, October 31, 2009 11 am- 1 pm Those in costume are invited to parade down Greenwich Street and then enjoy a party in the park with special guests and activities. Washington Market Park is located in the TriBeCa neighborhood of lower Manhattan on Greenwich Street between Duane and Chambers Streets.
Lowville Halloween Parade Saturday, October 31, 2009 11 am registration at RKR Auto, Trinity Ave, Lowville 12 noon parade proceeds to Lowville Fire Hall (5420 Parkway) Four age groups for children up to age 11. Prizes will be awarded at 1:30. 2-3 pm cookie and cupcake walk
Sleepy Hollow Halloween Parade Saturday, October 31 5:30 p.m. at the Morse School (30 Pocantico Street) Call 366-5109 or visit sleepyhollowny.gov for more info
Bellport, Long Island Halloween Parade Saturday, October 31, 2009 Line up at 11 am at the Bellport Fire Department (161 South Country Road) Parade starts at 11:30 am The parade begins at the Bellport Fire House and finishes at the Green across from the Community Center on Bell Street. Trick or treating throughout downtown Bellport at local merchants to follow, along with pumpkin picking at the green and refreshments for all.
Saratoga's Fall Festival Costume Parade starts at 4 pm on SUNDAY, November 1, at Stockade Imports (543 Broadway/ gather at 3:30pm) and will proceed down Broadway. This event is for children.

The CANINE costume parade (yes, for dogs)will take place from 11am - 1pm, also on Sunday, the 1st. Starting at Sloppy Kisses (493 Broadway). Bring your cameras! I don't know which will be cuter--the kids or the dogs!
PEEKSKILL -10/31/09
Costume parade and contest--registration begins at 7:30.
Following the parade, there will be a presentation of James Whale's classic film, Frankenstein, with live music performed by BQE, a chamber music ensemble.

At the Paramount Center for the Arts
1008 Brown Street, Peekskill

Event begins at 8 pm

www.paramountcenter.org/stage.php?id=406
© BellaOnline Forums