BellaOnline
Posted By: bepart Favorite NYC Restaurants - 12/10/07 02:07 AM
What are some of your favorite NYC restaurants? We are going to NYC in a few weeks and want to try some new restaurants. Some of the one's we have eaten at so far include: Nobu57, Tavern on the Green, Norma's, The Palm, Mesa Grill, Virgil's BBQ, The Stage Deli, Sea Grill, Rosa Mexicano, and Michael Jordan's the Steakhouse.

I tried to get a reservation at Tao, Bar Americain, and Babbo's but they have no openings for the weekend we will be there.

Any recommendations?

Kay
Posted By: Charity - Roses Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants - 12/10/07 02:15 AM
Blue Smoke is very good. My husband has gone there several times. It has great BBQ, and great jazz club downstairs. It's located at 116 E 27th street. They have a website, www.bluesmoke.com I personally haven't been to NY in years, but my husband and his friends have quite a bit, and they all love the place. Other wives have been and apparently approve as well. smile
Posted By: MFL Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants - 06/18/08 01:14 PM
I just wander around the village. Loads of good little restaurants to pop into there
Posted By: Malika - Re: Favorite NYC Restaurants - 11/28/08 10:13 PM
One of the best dining experiences I had was at a restaurant on the East Side called TABLA. It is fusion food - American food with some Indian spices. It was wonderful.
© BellaOnline Forums