BellaOnline
Posted By: Ireca - Romance Movies New Movie Review for Titanic - 07/18/16 07:02 PM
Rose is from a rich social economic class, while Jack is practically penniless. Will these two disparate characters be able to find love on "the ship of dreams"?

For details, please see the link below.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art22072.asp
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: New Movie Review for Titanic - 07/18/16 07:37 PM
I do not hate that movie but I also do not love it. The main issue I have with it is that except for the last scene it has no soul. The love story is not very touching either. If the movie would of been filmed like that last scene (1 of the best scenes of all time if you ask me - just that i emptied half a box of tissues) it would of been an excellent movie.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: New Movie Review for Titanic - 07/19/16 04:04 AM
I didn't think much of the movie. Improbable story, characters not very believable, too long. At some point my BH turned to me and groaned, "This bloody ship is a long time sinking."

And to put in my astronomer's two cents . . . Apparently, the sky is now accurate in the remastered version. In the original, Cameron went for authenticity on the ship down to the patterns on the china. But when Rose is staring up the sky, it's not even a real sky, just a doubled half sky. (You have to be fairly bored to notice that.) With a prod from Neil de Grasse Tyson and the wonders of planetarium software, the new sky looks as it would have on that fateful night.
© BellaOnline Forums