BellaOnline
Posted By: Beasthunt Vitamin and exercise questions. - 11/11/08 06:35 PM
Hey all,

Here are the vitamins I am currently taking. I would like to know if I should add a few or take some away. I know some things can cause stalls. I'm back to being focused and do not need any more stalls.

Biotin
Fish oil
Vitamin C pill
Calcium Pill
Green Tea pill
Mens One a day

Also i'm putting about 35 mins a day on the Eliptical. I find it to really get my heart rate up without all the stress on my knees that running does. As stated before, my goal is 220 before I start hitting the weights again. Also should I just completely cut out my favorite snack of Jim Beam sunflower seeds and diet pepsi? Gosh what a combo!

Any suggestions?
Posted By: Beasthunt Re: Vitamin and exercise questions. - 11/11/08 10:57 PM
Oh yeah. I forgot. Genko Biloba <-------wich as you can tell, doesn't seem to work!
Posted By: NaturalHealthNut Re: Vitamin and exercise questions. - 11/20/08 09:48 PM
I think you have some good ones.

These are my 'must have' supplements.

Multivitamin
Fish Oil (6+ grams per day)
CoQ10
Probiotics
Vitamin C
Vitamin D (long winters, inside during sunny hours for work)

I take a bunch more, but those are the ones that I won't go without.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Vitamin and exercise questions. - 11/30/08 05:38 AM
Those look like a great list. I take fiber too - it really helps to keep my system working properly.

I would try to wean yourself off the diet soda. I know it seems harmless, but many studies are showing that drinking sweet drinks - even if they are "sugar free" - affect your body and brain. If you convert yourself to a non-sweet drink, like caffeine free tea or something, it can really make a difference. Make sure you drink lots of water!

Building muscle REALLY helps with long term weight loss so I highly recommend that.
© BellaOnline Forums