BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Weight Milestone Signs - 06/28/08 09:13 PM
OK I am willing to make a weight milestone sign for ANYBODY here - just tell me a weight milestone in an increment of 5 and I will post it! For me I found it best to concentrate on JUST THIS FIVE. I had small goals to celebrate, not huge ones to stress about. It really worked!!

Here is my current one, I've already gone through 135 and 130 in what, two weeks? smile It really works!!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/28/08 09:13 PM
What I do with this is print out a few and tape them onto my bedroom mirror, my bathroom mirror, and anywhere else that comes to mind smile
Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/28/08 09:23 PM
I would love one for 120, please! smile Thank you!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/28/08 11:54 PM
OK here's one to match the blue in your shirt!

Who else would like a sign!
Posted By: Jeanne - African Culture Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 12:34 AM
oh oh Lisa made me one! LOL Ajabu means fabulous in Swahili.

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 12:44 AM
Jeanne likes giraffes, I figured that one out all by myself smile
Posted By: Jeanne - African Culture Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 12:46 AM
oh? My giraffe purse didn't give it away? What about the newly acquired giraffe shoes?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 12:49 AM
he he he ok I had just a *few* clues ...
Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 03:17 AM
I love it! Thank you. I love mine and Jeanne's too. Lisa, that particular blue is my favorite color, too. smile

Is that a LOTR font? very cool.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 03:18 AM
The font is Valhalla, so a standard Photoshop font.

I figured you must like that blue judging by your photo!
Posted By: Jeanne - African Culture Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 12:01 PM
Ok, I weighed myself on my scale. I haven't done that in a long time. So... Could I please please please laugh have a sign for 205? laugh laugh laugh

I was good last night & had carrots & PB instead of making bisquits, which is what I *really* wanted. Really wanted the starchy thing I could put lots of butter on...
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 12:23 PM
Lisa is this about our current weight? Or what we want to weigh?

I weigh 223 right now, but my goal is 140

Can i have one in yellow please
Posted By: Jeanne - African Culture Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 07:16 PM
Basically, Lisa is making signs for 5 pounds less than what you weigh at the moment. It's about meeting small goals. My ultimate weight goal is 150. For me to even think about losing 60 pounds is completely overwhelming, but to lose 5 pounds - not too tough to take.

So, since you are at 223, have Lisa make one for 220 (in yellow). That's just 3 pounds to get to the next milestone sign of 215 smile That shouldn't be too hard to do, right? smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 08:26 PM
That is awesome Jeanne!! See every little bit counts!!!

When you crave butter, find something else to put butter on and you get the same taste flavors but in a healthier way smile I do that all the time with cheese!

Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 08:29 PM
See, It's working already! Congrats Jeanne! smile smile

I have hung my five signs:
1. one above my work calendar
2. one in the kitchen, on the fridge
3. by the TV in the living room (actually on my lampshade so it will glow while I laze around and watch Buffy episodes)
4. by my bed
5. bathroom mirror

So they are UP and ready to work their magic!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/29/08 08:31 PM
Lisa can i have a yellow one for 218
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 03:51 AM
Actually Rosie your sign will be for 220 - it's in even multiples of 5 smile I'll make one for you!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 04:08 AM
Here you go! The flowers on these are all photos I personally took, of either my garden or a friend's garden.

Posted By: chloe21 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 04:18 AM
That is so great! You go Rosie!

Nice job, Lisa!

And I wasn't even going to ask when I read the thread earlier but I could use a sign too. I'm 141 and would like to get to 130. Thank you, Lisa.
Let's all shine!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 05:32 AM
OK so you get a sign for 140! Is there any particular color and special word to put on yours?
Posted By: chloe21 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 04:32 PM
Well, I'm actually down to 140 as of this morning! So maybe we could do 135 (that sounds so good). Surprise me with the color and word. Thank you!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 11:27 PM
That is *awesome* news Chloe!! Congratulations!

Here you go!

OK who else needs a sign out there? Feel free to use one of the ones that are posted, if it matches your needs!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 11:33 PM
Thanks Lisa, very pretty
Posted By: chloe21 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 06/30/08 11:49 PM
I love it! Thanks!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/01/08 06:17 PM
I love marigolds Chloe - this photo was taken from a group of marigolds I had a few years ago. They are so bright and cheerful!

Good luck! I know you can do it!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/01/08 07:02 PM
Lisa, can i have a sign for my goal of eating a salad a day? Can it have a fishy on it?
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/01/08 07:14 PM
Okay, Lisa. I've read the milestone post and am ready. My goal is 140. Can you please put this goal in my favorite color of red with the most fabulous, favorite animal in the whole world......the LION? And with my favorite flower the gardenia. Thanks and keep me encouraged everyone please, I need it. I've never been overweight...not even in my pregnancies. This is really hard for me to accept. Have a wonderful 4th of July everyone and stop in sometime at bulbgardening. Bye and thanks so much Lisa for your encouragement. grin
Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/01/08 07:42 PM
I wanted to say that the signs are working! Esp the one by the TV and the one on the fridge. The one by the TV last night encouraged me to hop on the treadmill for 70 minutes, even though i had already had a long 1.5 hour yoga class.

And the one on the fridge encouraged me to actually eat a salad! yay!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/01/08 07:50 PM
Way to go Jilly
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/02/08 08:38 PM
Kimmie -

We do them in increments of 5lb so it is something you can easily focus on! So your next increment is here - enjoy!! I couldn't find any free clip art of gardenias on the web, and I don't have any in my own photo library, so I went with the lion smile

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/02/08 08:39 PM
So Kimmie when you hit 185, I make you another sign for 180 and you put that one everywhere smile But for now, print out a few of these and post them on your bedroom dresser, your bathroom mirror, your fridge! Carry one in your purse!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/02/08 08:40 PM
Jilly I'm hesitant about making too many signs because I think they will dilute then, if you have lots of different signs everywhere. I think if you have one core sign, to focus on a given weight goal, then that takes into account all the different ways you will reach it - diet, exercise, attitude, healthy sleep, vitamins, fiber pills, and more! It's a core single focus smile
Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/02/08 08:53 PM
Okay, works for me! smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/03/08 06:27 AM
OK so we are caught up on signs! Is there anybody else out there who is wanting to lose weight? We can help - just let us know what your current weight is and we'll make you a personalized sign! It really does work smile
Posted By: bettyahe Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/05/08 12:09 AM
Lisa,

I would like a 175 in green with You Can Do It! Could you make one for me please?

Thanks, Betty
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/05/08 01:42 AM
Sure thing Betty, here you go!

We're here to help you every step of the way!
Posted By: bettyahe Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/05/08 05:43 PM
THANK YOU LISA! : )
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/05/08 07:01 PM
Sure thing! Let us know how it works, and post a thread about any challenges you have so we can help you with them!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/05/08 07:23 PM
Yeahhh....I'm hyped. I'm getting my mind set especially showing the will power, after the 4th July get together with all the trimmings of everything... but I held back. I am Courage and I will survive....(okay, a lil' corny there). Anyway, thankx Lisa.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/05/08 09:08 PM
The key is to always find healthy options that you really like. Make something decadent for yourself like shrimp and lobster, that is a great treat and healthy too smile
Posted By: Lollie Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/06/08 02:36 AM
Hi Lisa
What a great idea!! Could you please make one for 180, it's my next goal. Thank You!!!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/08/08 04:45 AM
180 it is - we know you can make it!

Posted By: Lollie Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/08/08 11:13 PM
Thanks Lisa, I love it!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/12/08 07:12 AM
How is everybody doing with their signs? Do you have them all over the place? Does anybody need a new sign yet?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/28/08 02:55 AM
OK I am still hovering right at 130 - maintaining is better than gaining I imagine smile I will start a renewed focus in this coming week to actually exercise a bit!

How is everybody else doing? Is anybody approaching their sign's weight?
Posted By: TrishInNC Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/28/08 09:58 AM
Lisa, it's a fab idea. I've been thinking about it for the last two weeks. I was stuck at 130 for quite a while, (2 months?) but started visualizing 125 instead.... busted through it on Thursday! Of course, the weekend of baking bread and cookies may have done me in; I'm scared to look at the scale this morning. No matter, I'll just take a week to stablize, and then it's on to 120 the week after! That's where I'll stop and maintain; I haven't been 120 since I was 19 yrs old or so.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/28/08 11:19 PM
That is SO awesome Trish!! Congratulations!! Yes remember that we all have ups and downs in our weights, that is quite normal. I know "fluctuate" around 130 instead of 140 - which is a huge difference for me! It is fine to fluctuate and nibble on things as long as you stay in a general range.

If you focus on where you are stuck, you'll remain there. If you focus on what you want you'll get there!
Posted By: Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/28/08 11:51 PM
Ok, I've totally got to remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning...
Posted By: Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/30/08 12:43 AM
rats still in the same spot - I haven't been paying attention.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/31/08 09:15 PM
Staying stationary is far better than gaining! But yes it's good to focus on your goals, that way you make forward progress. Maybe print a few more signs out and stick them in more places? smile
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 10/30/08 12:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Lisa Low Carb Ed
Kimmie -

We do them in increments of 5lb so it is something you can easily focus on! So your next increment is here - enjoy!! I couldn't find any free clip art of gardenias on the web, and I don't have any in my own photo library, so I went with the lion smile

I love it. I haven't been in here for awhile. Too busy trying to make my goal before Christmas. I'm doing really good, if only I could stay away from the eggnog. ITS MY WEAKNESS!!!!!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 10/30/08 06:06 AM
You can definitely make eggnog without sugar. It's not really good for you still, still about 15g of carbs per glass, but that's still WAY better than the high-sugar variety. Bob likes eggnog so we'll test some recipes out for you!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/20/08 05:09 PM
Lisa, make me one for 175. Hurry, quick. There's no stopping now. Thankx.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/30/08 06:00 AM
Here you go!!

Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 12/02/08 03:21 PM
I'm on my way. Took a step backward and gained a pound during the holiday but I'm back on track with everyone out of the house this week. Thanks Lisa.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 12/05/08 03:37 AM
That's great news, Kimmie! We all slide up and down a bit, but as long as the general progress is forward, that's what really matters smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/07/09 10:36 PM
It's 2009! Does anybody need a new milestone sign? Let me know and I'm happy to make one for you!

The milestone sign should be the number just BELOW your current weight that has either a 5 or 0 as the ending digit. That is, if you weigh 203, your milestone sign is 200. If you weight 256, your milestone sign is 255. You are aiming to lose **5 or less pounds** to get to your milestone - something easy to focus on, something quick to celebrate!

If this confuses you, let us know your current weight and we'll tell you your milestone!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 03/19/09 12:29 AM
Renewing my offer!!

Whatever your weight is right now, figure out the next "multiple of 5" below you. So if you are 189, you would say 185. If you are 297, you would say 295. Let me know what milestone you need to aim for and I will make you up a sign! If you're bored of your current sign, let me know and I'll make you up a new sign!

The key is to aim for ONLY FIVE POUNDS for now. That makes it a small number that you KNOW you can reach. By taping these signs on your mirror, carrying them in your purse and so on, you get regular encouragement that you can do it!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 04/02/09 09:03 PM
I keep bouncing between 129 and 135 so I am really stuck on this "130" sign on my wall. Maybe I should do them in a number of colors so at least the sign looks different and catches my eye again.

Is anyone else stuck and would like a fresh sign?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 08/02/09 03:00 AM
OK to go with the August 5 pound challenge, I'm happy to make up new signs for anyone who wants them! What sign would you like to help encourage you on your way?

Just post here and I'll create one for you!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 03/17/10 05:21 AM
Just checking in if anybody needs a new sign to hang up on their wall and carry in their purse! The signs really work!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/10/11 01:37 AM
Here are two new signs for the new year!

Let me know if you'd like a sign, and for what weight!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/10/11 08:38 PM
I'm on a morning glory kick smile Here's another sign!

If you'd like a weight I haven't done yet, let me know and I'll post it! I can also do custom signs if you'd like a different design smile
Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/10/11 09:11 PM
125 for me please!!! With Serenity and a zebra! smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/11/11 02:35 AM
OK I'll work on that for you - I need to find some new clip art!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/11/11 02:43 AM
Lisa:

Late to all this and too lazy to back track through the 7 pages to the 1st, can you tell me about these signs and what do the numbers mean?

Thank you,
Angela smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/11/11 06:03 AM
Dear Angela -

The idea is that goals are best when they are short term and measurable. It's hard for the brain to think about 5 years from now. It's much easier to think about the current month, about something you can achieve and celebrate.

So if you are thinking about weight loss, only think about THIS FIVE POUNDS. Just this short term goal. Focus only on the current five pounds you want to lose.

So what would that weight be, if you just lost weight to reach the next five pound increment - i.e. the target weight ends in a zero or a five!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/11/11 02:19 PM
Hi Lisa:

How about inches? Would that qualify for one of your "neat" cliparts?

Reason for asking:
I no longer weigh but go by inches = when my size 10 begins to feel tight = time to cut back (lol).

The only time I weigh is when I go to my doctor for my blood pressure renewals once a year - it is mandatory.

I found at age 52, that the scale was stressing me out as for example, in the morning - weight is down. That night it may be up.

Right now, I am using days as my goal as I need to get some warm clothes for my trip back to Phenix City, Alabama. I plan on visiting Goodwill on Saturday 1/22.

So with this said, can I maybe get a "clipart" with the number 12 on it for 12 more days for 1/22.

If not, I do understand. Thanks so much for taking the time to explain all this to me.

Angela smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/12/11 11:28 AM
Dear Angela -

Certainly I could make you a sign that says 12 - but won't that only be good for one day? Is your desire to fit into a certain size when you go shopping? In that case, it sounds like you want your goal to be "10" yes? smile
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/13/11 03:23 AM
Hi Lisa:

LOL, yes you are right and thank you!

I am not sure what size I am right now, but my clothes are size 10 and are finally getting comfortable again after overeating over the holidays. So size 10 is my life-long goal and my 1/22 goal...

Angela
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 12:09 AM
Here you go Jilly - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 12:23 AM
Dear Angela -

OK I looked and looked and looked and finally found the image I was looking for in my CD set! A happy girl with her ten fingers outstretched, celebrating the number ten!

Enjoy!

Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 01:56 AM
I love it, Lisa! Thank you so much. It printed out great - i have one by my desk and one in my wallet.

You are so cool.
Posted By: LaWanna Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 02:34 AM
Lisa, I need a weight milestone sign for 115 please. I love these signs. Thank you!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 04:36 AM
Originally Posted By: Jilly
I love it, Lisa! Thank you so much. It printed out great - i have one by my desk and one in my wallet.

You are so cool.

Dear Jilly -

I'm so glad you like it! I had a bunch of different zebra images to choose from and I really liked this one, that he's looking at you with calm joy smile
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 04:39 AM
Thanks Lisa smile

Originally Posted By: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Dear Angela -

OK I looked and looked and looked and finally found the image I was looking for in my CD set! A happy girl with her ten fingers outstretched, celebrating the number ten!

Enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 04:50 AM
Dear LaWanna -

Welcome to our forums! It's great to have you here smile

I found you a brand new flower, here is your sign!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 04:51 AM
Dear Angela -

You are quite welcome! Best of luck!
Posted By: Jilly Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 06:06 AM
He's perfect. Zebras are very meaningful to me. The whole looking over each other's shoulder thing (no Lions there!) is how I see love and friendship at its best.
Posted By: LaWanna Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/14/11 02:53 PM
Thank you for the sign. I love purple!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/16/11 07:29 AM
Dear Jilly and LaWanna -

I'm so glad you love your signs! Let us know about your progress!

I've just created a new sign for the group - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/16/11 07:30 AM
Here's a second one, we're filling in the gaps!

Let me know if you'd like one for a certain number that we haven't done yet!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/17/11 05:59 AM
Here's another sign, enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/18/11 01:45 AM
We're getting there, a sign for every person! Here's a new one!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/18/11 09:20 PM
A fresh new sign, with a fresh new flower on it! I love day lilies smile

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/19/11 11:12 PM
Here's our new sign of the day!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/20/11 09:57 PM
Can you get what the next sign will be? I bet you did!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/21/11 06:31 PM
This one is for Jeanne to aim for!!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/23/11 08:47 AM
Another giraffe one!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/31/11 07:31 PM
Here's one for anyone aiming for 215 pounds!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/01/11 03:02 PM
Another new sign for our group - hang them on your mirror! Tuck them in your purse! Let them inspire you!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/01/11 09:17 PM
Yup another one! Let me know if you'd like a custom sign in a certain color!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/11/11 07:11 PM
Here's a fresh image, we want to cover every one that people might need! Let me know if I haven't hit your number yet and I'll add it in sooner rather than later!

Posted By: kevinmacdonald Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/14/11 01:47 PM
(spam eternal url post removed)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/14/11 02:07 PM
are those the lotto numbers lisa ha ha only joking mate. did you live near a large waterway by any chance, your photo reminds me of someone called janet.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/14/11 10:15 PM
Dear Skyelaw -

Sorry, I've never been known as Janet, and I don't live by any waterways!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/14/11 10:15 PM
Here's an image for all of us! Whatever your shape, size, color, insides, outsides, you are beautiful! Each of us is completely unique, and we should celebrate that!

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/14/11 11:33 PM
its ok lisa - you have a double then, which might not be too bad, mine is shaun connery , james bond ,lol well a little bit like him with a touch of a gorilla mixed in.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/14/11 11:53 PM
YAY!!!

I started back on my diet last Wednesday, and am really missing certain foods.

Seeing this bright picture just gave me a boost Lisa!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/16/11 08:58 PM
Dear Deanna -

I'll start a separate thread for you so we can talk about this in detail!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/17/11 08:53 PM
Here's another sign - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/27/11 10:21 PM
Is there anyone who needs a sign made for them? I create custom signs at any increment of 5 pounds! Let me know what you'd like it to say as your key word, and I'll make one up!

I currently am aiming for 135. The goal with these signs is to just focus on the current 5 pound milestone. Don't think beyond that - just think about the current 5 pounds you want to lose.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/28/11 03:52 PM
Here's a new one - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 08/22/11 11:24 PM
Time for another milestone sign! Be sure to let me know if you'd like a specific one made for you smile

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/11/11 07:24 PM
Here's an article with ideas on how to use your weight milestone signs, and details about why they're so useful in reaching your goals!

Weight Milestone Signs
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/11/11 09:16 PM
Hey Lisa,

I love this idea can I have one for 165 please?
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/13/11 01:00 AM
Originally Posted By: TCW
Hey Lisa,

I love this idea can I have one for 145 instead please?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/16/11 04:12 AM
Dear Tuculia -

We have ones for both 145 and 165 ready for you!

Would you like ones with different colors or images? I can do that!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/21/11 11:53 PM
Two more images for the set - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/23/11 12:10 AM
Another new one! Enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 10/12/11 07:47 PM
A fresh sign for people needing to reach 195! Let me know if you'd like a custom sign smile

Posted By: Rev.Wright Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 10/23/11 12:21 AM
Well I'm back and into the 2nd week of induction, my sign would be 290 would love a sign too. Had many challenges but I'm back!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 10/27/11 03:53 AM
Absolutely, here's a sign for you! Let me know if you'd like a different color or image!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/02/11 07:08 AM
Here are two more signs on request! You can PM me if you'd like a sign made without revealing your identity!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/13/11 01:35 AM
Here's a new sign!

Let me know if you have a special one you'd like made up!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/13/11 01:55 AM
Two more!

Lisa, I love your signs. I have printed mine out. As a visual reminder, I'm going to write the date that I achieved each goal on the sign and keep them in a little booklet.

Thanks for all that you do!
Lisa, I have a friend who would like a 190 sign like the 205 Looking Up sign above. He is working on the 200 and 195 signs, so he doesn't need it right away. He'll probably need it in about 3 weeks.

Thanks!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/13/11 09:25 PM
Dear Connie - what an awesome idea! I think everyone should do that!

Here you go - it'll inspire him to strive towards his goal if the card is ready for him!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/23/11 01:07 PM
Here's a new sign for everyone - enjoy!

This image is from Plum Island, Massachusetts.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/28/11 12:59 AM
A fresh sign for 220! It's the perfect time to become healthy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/28/11 02:49 PM
Another one, on request!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/29/11 05:09 PM
Here's a new sign - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 12/09/11 12:55 AM
A new one to celebrate the beauty of life!

Every one of us shimmers with internal beauty smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 12/15/11 10:21 PM
By request, a weight milestone sign for 250 pounds!

Let me know if there's a number you'd like to have! If you're shy, it's fine to email me privately smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 12/19/11 11:34 PM
Here's a fresh milestone sign, to help you reach your goals!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 12/23/11 12:56 AM
Another sign by request!

Let me know if there's a sign you'd like!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/09/12 10:27 PM
This sign photo was taken in Nassau on my recent trip!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/11/12 08:44 PM
Here's one for 240 - let me know if there's a number you want that we haven't done yet!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/12/12 11:50 PM
Here's a milestone sign for 245!

Let me know what number you're aiming for!
Wow, Lisa! You have been busy. These are gorgeous, and the one for victory just screams, "I DID IT!!!"
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/15/12 02:23 AM
Dear Connie -

My goal is to make a unique sign for every weight up through 400. That way anyone under 400 can have a series of interesting signs to help them on their way. I'm getting there one step at a time! I'm happy to "leap ahead" to a number if anyone wants something specific.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/17/12 07:23 AM
Here's one for 255 - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/21/12 04:20 AM
Here's a photo for 260 that I took while visiting my brother in Boulder, Colorado! Enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/24/12 03:39 AM
A fresh milestone sign for everyone - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/25/12 08:16 AM
Here's a fresh milestone for everyone!

Let me know if there's a number you'd like me to make next!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/31/12 02:15 AM
Another new one - enjoy!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/02/12 02:02 AM
Here's one for 285 pounds. Let me know if there's a specific weight you'd like me to make for you!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/03/12 09:23 PM
A new sign for 295 pounds!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/11/12 02:00 AM
We should have all numbers filled in up to 300 now!

Here's another one for 290 smile

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/24/12 07:48 AM
A special one for 299, since that's an important milestone for many people -

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 02/25/12 05:16 AM
We're heading into the 300s! Let me know if there's a specific weight you'd like me to add in. I'm happy to "jump ahead".

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 03/03/12 02:16 PM
Moving forward to 305 -

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 03/06/12 12:03 PM
310 is next!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 03/08/12 12:45 PM
On to 315 -

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 03/15/12 12:05 AM
Here's the image for 320!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 04/01/12 02:04 AM
A fresh image for 325 -

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 04/12/12 12:12 AM
Here's a lovely sunset for 330!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 05/10/12 10:44 PM
Here's a fresh sign for 335! Let me know if there's a specific number you want. You can always PM me to keep the request private.

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/05/12 05:39 PM
We're up to 340 now! Let me know if you need a number above this!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/12/12 11:36 PM
Here's one for people aiming for 345!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 09/12/12 11:37 PM
Here's a sign for people who are aiming to reach 350 pounds! Hang in there!

As always, let me know if you would like a sign for a number I haven't done yet. You can PM me so it's a private request!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 11/29/12 10:15 PM
A new milestone sign for those aiming for 355. Let me know if you'd like a specific sign made up!

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 12/06/12 02:40 AM
Here's a new one with a hawk, the photo was taken by my boyfriend near Tucson Arizona smile.

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/01/14 10:06 PM
It's a new year! Time for setting up weight / health goals! What's your goal for 2014? Start with a FREE milestone sign!

Let me know if you need a number not shown here, or if you want a different design for "your number"!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 10/22/14 01:04 PM
Just checking in - I'm happy to customize signs! smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 08/17/16 05:16 PM
Checking in - let me know if you'd like me to make you a sign! They're extremely helpful!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/27/18 01:57 AM
Here's the one I need to focus on right now. Having a milestone sign helps you focus on your goals!

[Linked Image]

Let me know if you'd like a specific number!
Posted By: Rev.Wright Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/27/18 02:11 AM
Yes please
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/27/18 03:00 AM
That is great that you're interested in a sign! I need to know what number to make and what type of image you'd like on it. Let me know!
Posted By: Rev.Wright Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/27/18 03:06 AM
Phoenix and 309
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 07/27/18 03:33 AM
OK I will work on that for you!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Weight Milestone Signs - 01/29/21 01:24 AM
Who would like a milestone sign? It's best to work in 5 pound increments to give you something specific to aim for in an even number. I'm happy to customize the background!
© BellaOnline Forums